Why put down the toilet seat

A1Str8

On 11/25/2021 at 7:08 AM, BritManToo said:

Bum gun washes everything, everytime

After a pee?

I always sit to pee at home or at others homes. I find that I do not have to shake the drops out or finish up with a damp patch on my trousers. It is more relaxing.

And as for the guy who said that stuff gets on your toothbrush when you flush.......I usually brush my teeth when having my first dump in the morning.

• Confused 1

At night when I wake up to go pee I sit down because I don't want to turn on those blaring lights and blind myself and aim for the pot while still half asleep. In the daytime I pee like a real man. It all averages out over time. All in all I prefer to go pee outside like nature intended, but now I live in the middle of the city.

8 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

At night when I wake up to go pee I sit down because I don't want to turn on those blaring lights and blind myself and aim for the pot while still half asleep. In the daytime I pee like a real man. It all averages out over time. All in all I prefer to go pee outside like nature intended, but now I live in the middle of the city.

Your last sentence . Ah they were the days when a forward slash was something one did in a hedge on the way back from the pub. Now a forward slash is called an oblique or something similar.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:16 AM, Will B Good said:

Absolutely. I would never stand to pee (except into a urinal).

If anyone comes to my house there is a sign on the toilet lid telling them they have to sit down. 

The real reason for closing a toilet lid, as opposed to the seat, is to prevent the unthinkable being flushed into the air......which it is.....all over your towels and tooth brushes.

What's the problem with it being all over the tooth brushes?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Do you think feminised men still feel shame?

I think I see the problem here. 

Some have partners; some have a paid for live-in cleaner and cook who they also use for sex.  

I am happy to be called names by all you real men who really know how to take charge of your chattels by making sure they are the Boss in their little Kingdoms.  Sure shows me who has the biggest knob around here.

PH

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2021 at 3:08 AM, BritManToo said:

Bum gun washes everything, everytime ....... so not a concern.

I just moved to Turkey.  In anticipation of plumbing issues, I bought a shiny new bum gun in Laos.  My luggage was overweight and I had to abandon the bum gun and other items at Vientiane airport.  As suspected, no bum guns in Istanbul and my first dump was... er .... messy!!

I have solved the problem.  I have temporarily dismantled the shower plumbing next to the loo. I can now clean my bum with the shower hose, but have to take care to ensure I don't have the hot tap on!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I already was!!  Maybe I should have worn the bum gun around my neck like an avant garde necklace!!

Tell them you're a rapper that can't afford gold.

Good luck in Turkey, don't forget to post photos for us to admire.

Edited by BritManToo

26 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

In the toilet compartments of British Railways there was a notice - "Gentlemen lift the seat"

Gentlemen Lift Seat.mov - YouTube

When I went to school by train around 1960 there were lovely comments in the train bog.

' In olden days they used grass but now there's paper to wipe your a.se .'

' If you use this marble hall use the paper not the wall '

Another under the emergency cord 

'If 5 pounds you can afford try your luck and pull the cord if 5 pounds you do not own leave the bloody thing alone '.

60 years ago but can't remember what I had for dinner last night.

1 minute ago, toofarnorth said:

When I went to school by train around 1960 there were lovely comments in the train bog.

' In olden days they used grass but now there's paper to wipe your a.se .'

' If you use this marble hall use the paper not the wall '

Another under the emergency cord 

'If 5 pounds you can afford try your luck and pull the cord if 5 pounds you do not own leave the bloody thing alone '.

60 years ago but can't remember what I had for dinner last night.

Then there was that song which began - "Passengers will please refrain/from urinating while the train..

and I can't remember how it goes on until "If you feel you really ought-to/ please consult a railway porter...

5 hours ago, Phulublub said:

I think I see the problem here. 

Some have partners; some have a paid for live-in cleaner and cook who they also use for sex.  

I am happy to be called names by all you real men who really know how to take charge of your chattels by making sure they are the Boss in their little Kingdoms.  Sure shows me who has the biggest knob around here.

PH

Carefull , I know some ladies that have bigger knobs than me , well not me , speaking for a friend , I could send a photo but ...................................time for a lie down , cold at night hot in the day.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:16 AM, Will B Good said:

Absolutely. I would never stand to pee (except into a urinal).

If anyone comes to my house there is a sign on the toilet lid telling them they have to sit down. 

The real reason for closing a toilet lid, as opposed to the seat, is to prevent the unthinkable being flushed into the air......which it is.....all over your towels and tooth brushes.

Beloney

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Wear every item of clothing until you're on the plane.

Pockets full as well.

I was once stopped at embarkation because my carry on exceeded the weight limit. I just told her I'd put everything on, and she let me through.

I also used one of those safari jackets with loadsofpockets, and it weighed more than the carry on, but that was never weighed at embarkation as I was wearing it.

It's all stupid anyway, as they don't charge obese people more for their excess weight.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, Will B Good said:

Thinking about it......out of the four possible 'activities' related to going to the lavatory (two male, two female) three of those activities require the lavatory seat to be down........the 'downs' have it......unlock.

(Toilet means to groom oneself) 

.....and pronounced, TOY LAY [as the bastardized French is preferable] and easier than HONG NAAM - for all you uninitiated. 

• Haha 1