Move to Thailand permanently with 20M baht.

MrAscii

54 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Wrong, it shows you don't know that you pay commission when you buy stocks, and that fee is part of your buying price, just like commission when selling is deducted from the money you receive...????

I wrote that I regularly reposition stocks, including going both up and down in number of specific stocks in a portfolio, and furthermore i said that 2020-2021 is a good time to buy due to low prices caused by the Covid-pandemic.

I'm doing satisfactory fine with both my SET-holdings, and my US and Danish successfully portfolios for 30+ years, so we end our dispute right here with thanks for your comments...????

I hope,nobody will listen You,cos. you have no enough knowledge for trading stocks.You even do not know that in SET you do not pay just a commision but fees,and   taxes as well.And if You put average price,it is not only market price.For dividends we pay 10% tax as well.

Many stocks on SET are very pricey now. Thai stock ,most of them are very expensive and economy is not good.Many stocks will fall at least 20-30 % from this level ,from my point of view in a 1-2 years time frame.

You change your statements often ,from long term investor to something opposite.

Edited by vukovar77

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What does that mean?   You're not suggesting that the government is likely to ban foreigners from living in Thailand are you?  

No. It means what I said. Owning property does not give permission to live in Thailand.

That's not what you said but thanks for clarifying what you meant to say.  This is what you actually said...

"...just because you own it, doesn't mean you always be allowed to live in it".   No  mention in that comment of "permission to live in Thailand".

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's not what you said but thanks for clarifying what you meant to say.  This is what you actually said...

"...just because you own it, doesn't mean you always be allowed to live in it".   No  mention in that comment of "permission to live in Thailand".

OMG.