Move to Thailand permanently with 20M baht.

MrAscii

I don’t have so much Thailand experience but I do have a lot of tech experience, so filter this reply appropriately.

If you want to live in A but earn in B, generally speaking, you should concentrate on your ability to earn in (from) B.  Don’t spend any serious money on A before you are set up for B.

Thailand offers many options for living inexpensively while figuring it out. Don’t overcommit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thailand is way cheaper than Indonesia. Living off 20M baht and asking wether that is possible must be the best joke, I did it with 1M. 

Most western people start or retire with a fraction of that amount. I guess its true that most rich people are not thé brightest.

A fool and his money part soon enough, to ask this tells your future.

Sorry in advance about shredding you but...the question asked was actually really prudent.

How many posts on this forum do we get from retirees living in quiet desperation (they may or may not realize this, but anyone who knows what to look for can see it) because they didn't adequately plan in earlier life. It's folks worried about changes of a few bps in exchange rates or stressing about unexpected new costs (see: any thread related to insurance).

Not sure if OP qualifies as 'rich' but the fact that he's actually interested in planning for his future shows that he's brighter than the YOLO category of retiree. In reality wealthier people tend to be involved in extensive financial planning because they ask themselves the questions that (many) normies don't know that they should be asking too.

So uh, gonna flip the script on you rq and say that the fact that you think this was a dumb question actually tells your future. ????

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 11:48 PM, BritManToo said:

Bring some German giant rabbits with you and start a Giant rabbit farm.

Currently selling for 10Kbht+ each.

Widely available in Indonesia, almost none to be had in Thailand.

For pets maybe,Then some do-gooders start the Thai Rai Kratai movement and the practice banned.

The OP has a good nest egg and time on his side. Better to work in Thailand  a few years see if he likes it,  possibly start family get integrated into the community. Goal being PR or citizenship. Every expat in Thailand without PR or citizenship needs a plan B, proven more and more daily.

*I once casually mentioned how rabbits are eaten in Italy and tastes like chicken to an ex girlfriend. She literally started quietly sobbing in utter disappointment and shock

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, khunPer said:

Thanks for your reply, but have you checked O-A qualifications?

Official source HERE.
OP is 45 years old, ED visa limits your movements and force you to study, but a solution for some on low budget.

Sorry to hear about your loss on the Thai stock market.

I also have SET stocks, and I've also been doing the game the five full years. The result of course depends of choice of stocks in one's portfolio. Mine have paid good dividends, my portfolio gave me after tax 2.9% in 2017, 3,1% in 2018, 3.3% in 2019, 2.7% in 2020 (annus horribilis), and so far 3.2% in 2021. The portfolio is after 5 years still in a capital gain that equals the Thai consumer price index, so no loss of capital so far per today with the new Covid variant adjustments on the stock markets, and I've got satisfying dividends during all five years...:thumbsup:

P/E is an important factor to look at - among a number of factors - and yes, of course you can compare P/E across nations, P/E is an indicator of price paid for company earnings.

As I said, you can choose a portfolio that pays a high dividend with limited capital fluctuation, some Thai stocks can pay quite high dividends, more than 4 percent after tax is possible...????

Well,You are talking about my loss???First of all,I am not in loss on SET(but my earnings does not make me happy on SET last 2-3 years).Second my profits are mostly from FOREX last 3-4 years.USA was great last few years.I am swing (mostly)and daily trader on SET.P/E indicator is not much important for Thai stocks.Earnings and numbers here are not important like in EU or USA.If I follow your thoughts ,I can have big losses.

It will be nice to tell me which stocks do you have in Portfolio.

Yesterday was good day for me on SET (I believe) cos I was in strong cash position and bought pretty much "good stocks"(low P/E,dividend stocks,capital gain possible in a short term).On the end of day my virtual loss was 7200 THB or less than 0.5 %(with fees and taxes).SET loss was 2.3%,SET 50-2.6 %With my strategy and I-algo and S/L I believe I will be in profit with this position until new year pretty much.I do play on capital gain mostly(dividends as well somethimes),not on dividends.It does seems much better for my in "hard times".Thai economy is not in good shape.I accumulate TRUE and DTAC now as well,cos. incoming amalganation.

Once again,it is very tricky to compare USA market and EU market with Thai market .Biggest gains here you can get in rumors,"story" and "up to me moves".And of course on IPO-s if you get a chance to participate(I can cos my trade volume).Only few IPO-s per year make me great profit.Most forigners unfortunately can not participate in IPO-s ,from my knowledge.

Once again,trade in SET is very dangerous for newcomers.Chance to lose is much bigger to win.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thailand is way cheaper than Indonesia. Living off 20M baht and asking wether that is possible must be the best joke, I did it with 1M. 

Most western people start or retire with a fraction of that amount. I guess its true that most rich people are not thé brightest.

A fool and his money part soon enough, to ask this tells your future.

Indonesia is cheaper (in general )than Thailand as far as I know.

Edited by vukovar77
statement make more clear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, vukovar77 said:

Well,You are talking about my loss???First of all,I am not in loss on SET(but my earnings does not make me happy on SET last 2-3 years).Second my profits are mostly from FOREX last 3-4 years.USA was great last few years.I am swing (mostly)and daily trader on SET.P/E indicator is not much important for Thai stocks.Earnings and numbers here are not important like in EU or USA.If I follow your thoughts ,I can have big losses.

It will be nice to tell me which stocks do you have in Portfolio.

Yesterday was good day for me on SET (I believe) cos I was in strong cash position and bought pretty much "good stocks"(low P/E,dividend stocks,capital gain possible in a short term).On the end of day my virtual loss was 7200 THB or less than 0.5 %(with fees and taxes).SET loss was 2.3%,SET 50-2.6 %With my strategy and I-algo and S/L I believe I will be in profit with this position until new year pretty much.I do play on capital gain mostly(dividends as well somethimes),not on dividends.It does seems much better for my in "hard times".Thai economy is not in good shape.I accumulate TRUE and DTAC now as well,cos. incoming amalganation.

Once again,it is very tricky to compare USA market and EU market with Thai market .Biggest gains here you can get in rumors,"story" and "up to me moves".And of course on IPO-s if you get a chance to participate(I can cos my trade volume).Only few IPO-s per year make me great profit.Most forigners unfortunately can not participate in IPO-s ,from my knowledge.

Once again,trade in SET is very dangerous for newcomers.Chance to lose is much bigger to win.

Thanks for your reply.

There seems however to be a major difference between your investment strategi and mine. I'm a long term investor, you seems to be more like day trading. I never day-trade - and I would certainly never do it on the Thai SET-market - instead I keep my investments for years and years, but do look after and adjust my portfolios according to changes in market, and performance of the individual companies.

So far - and I've been on the stock market for about 30 years - I'm able to double the invested in 7-10 seven years, when cashing the dividends  from the dividend paying stocks in the portfolie and leave the accumulated gain. On SET I might not be able to gain much as the dividend payouts are high, as my SET-strategi is investment for high dividends, not for gain. I'm happy to have my invested capital in equal level with Thai consumer price index, however I normally gain a little extra points on top, which the Covid-pandemic temporary ate.

SET is from a dividend payout point of view more stable than fx. a number of European markets, whilst some European markets, and USA, can be very interesting for short term gains, even up to a year, where you can gain from 40 percent to over 100 percent of your investment, but often then no dividends are paid. 10 times up over a 10-year period is indeed possible, if you find the right stocks and keeps them for 10 years, but it would be hard to create a portfolio with only that kind of stocks, so in average you would gain less. The 100-year average of 6-7 percent is quite realistic, and 7 percent average annual gain doubles the capital in 10 years....????

Edited by khunPer
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Thanks for your reply.

There seems however to be a major difference between your investment strategi and mine. I'm a long term investor, you seems to be more like day trading. I never day-trade - and I would certainly never do it on the Thai SET-market - instead I keep my investments for years and years, but do look after and adjust my portfolios according to changes in market, and performance of the individual companies.

So far - and I've been on the stock market for about 30 years - I'm able to double the invested in 7-10 seven years, when cashing the dividends  from the dividend paying stocks in the portfolie and leave the accumulated gain. On SET I might not be able to gain much as the dividend payouts are high, as my SET-strategi is investment for high dividends, not for gain. I'm happy to have my invested capital in equal level with Thai consumer price index, however I normally gain a little extra points on top, which the Covid-pandemic temporary ate.

SET is from a dividend payout point of view more stable than fx. a number of European markets, whilst some European markets, and USA, can be very interesting for short term gains, even up to a year, where you can gain from 40 percent to over 100 percent of your investment, but often then no dividends are paid. 10 times up over a 10-year period is indeed possible, if you find the right stocks and keeps them for 10 years, but it would be hard to create a portfolio with only that kind of stocks, so in average you would gain less. The 100-year average of 6-7 percent is quite realistic, and 7 percent average annual gain doubles the capital in 10 years....????

I am much more invold in swing trade than daily trade.Daily trade itself is very demanding with stocks and profits are in general more limited with fees and taxes .

Forex is totaly different story.

So,it is not clear for me what do You have in Thailand,stocks or ETF-s or Funds?As far as I can understand ,You are not invold with stocks in Thailand,right?

I have some similar long term investments in USA and EU ,but not in Thailand.If You invest in BIG CUP (SET-50 or SET-100) for longer time frame ,you can get some very limited  dividend yield ,but capital gain is very hard to achive ,right? In Thailand ,even investing in long term,it is very savvy to have S/L .

My best profits here are on IPO-s and in high turbulence days like yesterday when prices drop 5-10 % and more in a seconds ,when margins are activated.

Of course ,You must know which stock are worth to risk and need to have good cash position at the moment things are happening.Amalganations and public offerings are great for profits as well like now in DTAC-TRUE case.

Your investment strategy is OK ,but not in Thailand.

My time frame in swing trade is mostly up to 3 months ,6 months most with S/L 5-8 % lower than entrance point.Maybe about 10-15% is a clear daily trade with stocks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vukovar77 said:

I am much more invold in swing trade than daily trade.Daily trade itself is very demanding with stocks and profits are in general more limited with fees and taxes .

Forex is totaly different story.

So,it is not clear for me what do You have in Thailand,stocks or ETF-s or Funds?As far as I can understand ,You are not invold with stocks in Thailand,right?

I have some similar long term investments in USA and EU ,but not in Thailand.If You invest in BIG CUP (SET-50 or SET-100) for longer time frame ,you can get some very limited  dividend yield ,but capital gain is very hard to achive ,right? In Thailand ,even investing in long term,it is very savvy to have S/L .

My best profits here are on IPO-s and in high turbulence days like yesterday when prices drop 5-10 % and more in a seconds ,when margins are activated.

Of course ,You must know which stock are worth to risk and need to have good cash position at the moment things are happening.Amalganations and public offerings are great for profits as well like now in DTAC-TRUE case.

Your investment strategy is OK ,but not in Thailand.

My time frame in swing trade is mostly up to 3 months ,6 months most with S/L 5-8 % lower than entrance point.Maybe about 10-15% is a clear daily trade with stocks.

Thanks for your explanation.

As I said, I've been investing in SET for 5 full years. My strategy is long-term carefully picked individual stocks for dividends rather than capital gain, and that has worked to my satisfaction, but I have a few low dividend payouts that instead gain some value. I keep far away from anything else.

In my Danish home country I have both Danish and US stocks in my four portfolios. As said before, dividends are generally low compared to Thailand. However there are exceptions, but mainly as one off extra dividend payouts, or if you look at dividend percentage compared to initial stock cost, then the dividend can be as high as 25 percent or more per year, whilst compared to present stock price it might be 2.5 percent or less. Some stocks are traded purely for long term capital gain, as for example bio-science companies with an interesting pipeline, but it can take 10 years to get there. A gain that can be 5-10 times compared to the invested stock price, that's 500-1,000 percent gain in 10 years. Some companies can gain from 40 percent to double up in one year if you get in at the right time, to mention examples then it have for me during the last year been international container transportation, medicine, and vaccines development and manufacture...????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

Thanks for your explanation.

As I said, I've been investing in SET for 5 full years. My strategy is long-term carefully picked individual stocks for dividends rather than capital gain, and that has worked to my satisfaction, but I have a few low dividend payouts that instead gain some value. I keep far away from anything else.

In my Danish home country I have both Danish and US stocks in my four portfolios. As said before, dividends are generally low compared to Thailand. However there are exceptions, but mainly as one off extra dividend payouts, or if you look at dividend percentage compared to initial stock cost, then the dividend can be as high as 25 percent or more per year, whilst compared to present stock price it might be 2.5 percent or less. Some stocks are traded purely for long term capital gain, as for example bio-science companies with an interesting pipeline, but it can take 10 years to get there. A gain that can be 5-10 times compared to the invested stock price, that's 500-1,000 percent gain in 10 years. Some companies can gain from 40 percent to double up in one year if you get in at the right time, to mention examples then it have for me during the last year been international container transportation, medicine, and vaccines development and manufacture...????

You are talking theorethicaly only like from some old book about investing .Sorry ,but I think that you are not invold in stocks at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vukovar77 said:

You are talking theorethicaly only like from some old book about investing .Sorry ,but I think that you are not invold in stocks at all.

Up to you, what you think, however stocks are one of my income sources, some years even an excellent source, and it seems like - based on you reply - that the theories work fine, if you follow them...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, khunPer said:

May I know which are your choices for dividends stock in SET? ????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Happyman108 said:

if you're back to Thailand again maybe can consider living in Chiangmai for few months instead, I guess you'll love this slower, cheaper and more friendly city.......Chiangmai enak juga.

Thank you ;p Yes Chiang Mai looks promising. I will try to visit Chiang Mai to sightseeing it and compare it with Bangkok.

Terima kasih.

22 hours ago, rickudon said:

First, the visas. As said, cannot get a retirement visa until 50, so need to consider what visa you can use until then. If the elite, need to consider the cost of that. Maybe the elite until 50, the 5 year option. After that have many choices.

Where to live? Suggest you visit several areas initially, to decide where you want to stay. You have plenty of time.

Risks.

You have to consider at least 40 years - a lot can change. Bangkok may be at severe risk of flooding by then. Immigration laws could change. Exchange rates could change. Inflation could rise. Need to consider the impacts of all these risks (and others). Do you have any sort of pension due to you when older?

And, always have a plan B, even if it is Indonesia. As a foreigner, you are always a guest, and the 'no vacancies' sign can always go up on Thailand's door.

I have been here 11 years, and a lot has changed. Exchange rates, interest rates, marriage and children have all eaten away at my capital, and that 6 million baht i had when i made my plans is now a lot less; fortunately i have pension income or i would be leaving. Plan for the worst, enjoy the best.

Yes I will try to visit several areas/city to see which one is comfortable for me.
Thank you for the valuable advice. I appreciate it. Thank you.

19 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

20m is a good start but it isn't exactly a retirement maker but as long as you plan on continuing to work it would be a great starter package. All the best with the move.

Thank you. Thank you.

16 hours ago, FalangTingTong said:

I don’t have so much Thailand experience but I do have a lot of tech experience, so filter this reply appropriately.

If you want to live in A but earn in B, generally speaking, you should concentrate on your ability to earn in (from) B.  Don’t spend any serious money on A before you are set up for B.

Thailand offers many options for living inexpensively while figuring it out. Don’t overcommit.

Agree, thank you for your valuable advice. Thank you.

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

Historical performance is no guarantee or recommendation for future performance...

• JASIF, investment in Thailands fiber net, which pays up around 9%, free from dividend tax for about 4 more years.
  • PTTGC, PTT's chemical branch, pays around 6% after tax, however much less in 2020.
  • SCCC, cement (note it's not SCG), pays about 5%.
  • TIPCO, water and juice, pays around 8%.
  • LPN. condominium development, up to 25% dividend.

Others that I'm looking at are (gross dividends, so before 10% withholding tax)...

• UPF, rubber, around 13% dividend.
  • NSI, insurarance, about 12% dividend.
  • NOBLE, development, circa 12%.

????

Let us see.1.PTTGC ,price 2017 -85 BHT ,price now 58.25 BHT (all div. in last 5 year is about 21%

2.SCC,price 2017 -263 BHT ,price now 162 BHT (all.div about 23% in 5 years}

3.JASIF price 2017 -12.2,now 10.2 BHT

4.LPN price 2017 -13.2,now 4.84BHT 

5.TIPCO price 2017 15.6,now 9.15 BHT

6.UPF price 2017 80.5,now 66,25 BHT (very low liquidity)

7.NOBLE 2017 14.2 ,NOW 6.35 BHT (very speculative stock,but untill now good dividends)

So,every one can check this numbers on SET -web page.On dividends you pay 10% tax as well.

In a last 5 years this portfolio had severe losses in capital .Only JASIF gave some profit.

Edited by vukovar77

3 minutes ago, persimmon said:

As a general rule , stocks that pay a very high dividend are a poor overall investment - they are , in effect , liquidating themselves to pay the dividend . Maybe a much simpler way would be a global tracker , just sell 4 % every year .

Yeah,mostly speculative stocks for swing and daily trading.Special on emerging markets it can be very dangerous "game".

1 hour ago, vukovar77 said:

Let us see.1.PTTGC ,price 2017 -85 BHT ,price now 58.25 BHT (all div. in last 5 year is about 21%

2.SCC,price 2017 -263 BHT ,price now 162 BHT (all.div about 23% in 5 years}

3.JASIF price 2017 -12.2,now 10.2 BHT

4.LPN price 2017 -13.2,now 4.84BHT 

5.TIPCO price 2017 15.6,now 9.15 BHT

6.UPF price 2017 80.5,now 66,25 BHT (very low liquidity)

7.NOBLE 2017 14.2 ,NOW 6.35 BHT (very speculative stock,but untill now good dividends)

So,every one can check this numbers on SET -web page.On dividends you pay 10% tax as well.

In a last 5 years this portfolio had severe losses in capital .Only JASIF gave some profit.

Apart from I didn't buy these stocks in 2017, and I don't invest in Thai high dividend paying stocks for capital gain, which I clearly stated, so please don't think too much...:whistling:

My buying prices (average for those bought in more than one lot, like JASIF) are:

JASIF: 9.89 baht (bought 2018-2021)

PTTCG: 58.60 baht (bought 2016-2019)

It's SCCC not SCC that is SCG (Siam Cement Group), but you didn't read carefully, or don't know SCCC

LPN: 4.93 baht  (bought 2021)

TIPCO: 9.12 baht (bought 2021)

The other mentioned stocks are of interest, which I clearly wrote, they are not in my portfolio, so prices in 2017, or at any other point, for comparison are not of interest other than it might be a good time to buy now.

2020-2021 is an excellent period to buy into a number stocks in Thailand, as some prices are low due to the pandemic and lock downs, so perfect time for adjustments of once's portfolio, like take out half of the 100% capital gain in less than 4 years from AEONTS, which means playing AEONTS free of charge in the future, and reinvest the initial sum in something else...????

The mentioned dividend paying stocks is a reply to another forum member, who kindly ask for examples of high dividend payers, it's not a list of my portfolio, so you have no clue of any figures, as you don't know the mix of my holdings, it's pure far out rude speculation for your side.

My total investment excluding paid dividends is at the moment with an 8 percent (7.91%) in little over 5 years per 26th november in spite of Covid, which is a higher increase than the Thai consumer price index during the same period, which means that I've hit my target in every way; i.e. it's possible to invest on SET for reasonable dividend payments...????

Lets end it polite here, as you don't seem to understand long term investments strategi for dividends, and what you "think" or speculate, I don't care, I rather care about counting my dividend payments...????

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Apart from I didn't buy these stocks in 2017, and I don't invest in Thai high dividend paying stocks for capital gain, which I clearly stated, so please don't think too much...:whistling:

My buying prices (average for those bought in more than one lot, like JASIF) are:

JASIF: 9.89 baht (bought 2018-2021)

PTTCG: 58.60 baht (bought 2016-2019)

It's SCCC not SCC that is SCG (Siam Cement Group), but you didn't read carefully, or don't know SCCC

LPN: 4.93 baht  (bought 2021)

TIPCO: 9.12 baht (bought 2021)

The other mentioned stocks are of interest, which I clearly wrote, they are not in my portfolio, so prices in 2017, or at any other point, for comparison are not of interest other than it might be a good time to buy now.

2020-2021 is an excellent period to buy into a number stocks in Thailand, as some prices are low due to the pandemic and lock downs, so perfect time for adjustments of once's portfolio, like take out half of the 100% capital gain in less than 4 years from AEONTS, which means playing AEONTS free of charge in the future, and reinvest the initial sum in something else...????

The mentioned dividend paying stocks is a reply to another forum member, who kindly ask for examples of high dividend payers, it's not a list of my portfolio, so you have no clue of any figures, as you don't know the mix of my holdings, it's pure far out rude speculation for your side.

My total investment excluding paid dividends is at the moment with an 8 percent (7.91%) in little over 5 years per 26th november in spite of Covid, which is a higher increase than the Thai consumer price index during the same period, which means that I've hit my target in every way; i.e. it's possible to invest on SET for reasonable dividend payments...????

Lets end it polite here, as you don't seem to understand long term investments strategi for dividends, and what you "think" or speculate, I don't care, I rather care about counting my dividend payments...????

SCCC : SIAM CITY CEMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED

2017 .263 BHT,now 162 BHT

What is your problem?

You do not know much  about SET.I am almost sure that you do not invest there or You have severe loses.

Strategy in long term (you told you are long term investor in dividend stocks in Thailand) and stocks you was mentioned is very bad decision with heavy loses.

So what stocks do you have in Thailand (if any)???

Long term strategy is 5-years and more (20-30 years).It does not work in general in Thailand.Now is not good time for dividend stocks.Capital loses are far worse than dividend yield.

Thai economy is in bad shape now  and yes ,we can pick up some good stock on discount prices ,but not many .You must know this market to do this on proper way.

Edited by vukovar77

11 hours ago, vukovar77 said:

SCCC : SIAM CITY CEMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED

2017 .263 BHT,now 162 BHT

What is your problem?

You do not know much  about SET.I am almost sure that you do not invest there or You have severe loses.

Strategy in long term (you told you are long term investor in dividend stocks in Thailand) and stocks you was mentioned is very bad decision with heavy loses.

So what stocks do you have in Thailand (if any)???

Long term strategy is 5-years and more (20-30 years).It does not work in general in Thailand.Now is not good time for dividend stocks.Capital loses are far worse than dividend yield.

Thai economy is in bad shape now  and yes ,we can pick up some good stock on discount prices ,but not many .You must know this market to do this on proper way.

Bought SCCC for 160.77 baht in 2021, Friday up 0.8 percent...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

Bought SCCC for 160.77 baht in 2021, Friday up 0.8 percent...:thumbsup:

It was impossible to buy SCCC for 160.77 BHT,cos. price can be only 160.5 or 161 BHT.For this ticker ,price can not be-end  0.77.,but 0.5 or 1 .

Second,You wrote  that you bought for long term stocks for dividends (5 years and more ),so it can not be bought 2021 ,right?You do not know as well what is the "lot" and what does it mean.

You do not know almost nothing  about trading stocks ,not only on SET.If you want to trade with success ,you must learn first basic about trading.

I hope ,at least you can learn something from me about trading stocks.

1 hour ago, vukovar77 said:

It was impossible to buy SCCC for 160.77 BHT,cos. price can be only 160.5 or 161 BHT.For this ticker ,price can not be-end  0.77.,but 0.5 or 1 .

Second,You wrote  that you bought for long term stocks for dividends (5 years and more ),so it can not be bought 2021 ,right?You do not know as well what is the "lot" and what does it mean.

You do not know almost nothing  about trading stocks ,not only on SET.If you want to trade with success ,you must learn first basic about trading.

I hope ,at least you can learn something from me about trading stocks.

Wrong, it shows you don't know that you pay commission when you buy stocks, and that fee is part of your buying price, just like commission when selling is deducted from the money you receive...????

I wrote that I regularly reposition stocks, including going both up and down in number of specific stocks in a portfolio, and furthermore i said that 2020-2021 is a good time to buy due to low prices caused by the Covid-pandemic.

I'm doing satisfactory fine with both my SET-holdings, and my US and Danish successfully portfolios for 30+ years, so we end our dispute right here with thanks for your comments...????

• Like 1