Does anyone know of a long term (1 month) scooter rental shop on Samui for a good price?

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows of a good scooter rental shop that doesn't keep your passport? I'm looking to do a month or 2 rental and I'm in Bangrak but don't mind traveling to Chaweng or Mae Nam if needed. I usually rent from Sai Books in Chaweng but not sure if they're open or if they give a discount for long term rentals.

Thanks

Try Pat's bikes on the airport road. Turn into airport road opposite the Bangrak fresh market and she is about 100 metres on the right just past Green Plaza.

She does laundry, rents bikes and cars.

Or try Hieikel, the tall german guy just past, the little petrol station on the airport road. He is almost opposite, right on the bend. He buy, sells and rents bikes. Not sure what he will ask for though.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, phetphet said:

Try Pat's bikes on the airport road. Turn into airport road opposite the Bangrak fresh market and she is about 100 metres on the right just past Green Plaza.

She does laundry, rents bikes and cars.

Or try Hieikel, the tall german guy just past, the little petrol station on the airport road. He is almost opposite, right on the bend. He buy, sells and rents bikes. Not sure what he will ask for though.

I'll definitely check these 2 out... Thanks alot!