Does anyone know of a long term (1 month) scooter rental shop on Samui for a good price?

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows of a good scooter rental shop that doesn't keep your passport? I'm looking to do a month or 2 rental and I'm in Bangrak but don't mind traveling to Chaweng or Mae Nam if needed. I usually rent from Sai Books in Chaweng but not sure if they're open or if they give a discount for long term rentals.

Thanks

Try Pat's bikes on the airport road. Turn into airport road opposite the Bangrak fresh market and she is about 100 metres on the right just past Green Plaza.

She does laundry, rents bikes and cars.

Or try Hieikel, the tall german guy just past, the little petrol station on the airport road. He is almost opposite, right on the bend. He buy, sells and rents bikes. Not sure what he will ask for though.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, phetphet said:

Try Pat's bikes on the airport road. Turn into airport road opposite the Bangrak fresh market and she is about 100 metres on the right just past Green Plaza.

She does laundry, rents bikes and cars.

Or try Hieikel, the tall german guy just past, the little petrol station on the airport road. He is almost opposite, right on the bend. He buy, sells and rents bikes. Not sure what he will ask for though.

I'll definitely check these 2 out... Thanks alot!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, may I ask how much is a click? I paid mine 3000 for 1 month but I was in a hurry so couldn't compare.

I think it's maybe a bit expensive as a 2nd hand click worths 12000 or so...

If I remember well 2 years ago it was 4000 for a pcx, but not sure.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, khman said:

Hi, may I ask how much is a click? I paid mine 3000 for 1 month but I was in a hurry so couldn't compare.

I think it's maybe a bit expensive as a 2nd hand click worths 12000 or so...

If I remember well 2 years ago it was 4000 for a pcx, but not sure.

Thanks!

Anything from 2500-3500/month, or 200-350/day for a nice Click 125cc.

The costs of all vehicles, both brand new and 2nd hand has gone up massively in recent times.
Go to Honda and try to find one brand new. You will be told to come back in 4-6 months.

This is turn has affected teh 2nd hand market. Most people are asking almost new price for 2 to 4 year old bikes.

You will not find a click worht driving for 12,000 baht, I can assure you.

Ive seen various of your posts. You really need to stop comparing 2 years ago to now. The world is a different place, and so in Samui/Thailand. Inflation is real.