Mandatory quarantine required again?

1 hour ago, merijn said:

Personally I can survive the 14 day quarantine as long there is no total travel ban. (I have my TP QR from Amsterdam already for 12 December)

Yeah, I've done that once, it was OK. Plus I bought my ticket for December all the way back in June, and although I'd hoped for some relaxation,  it was possible that a 14-day quarantine would still to be in effect.  I do think 14 days is too long though, 7-10 takes away most of the risk.

6 hours ago, merijn said:

But I suspect that this will change very fast.

Personally I can survive the 14 day quarantine as long there is no total travel ban. (I have my TP QR from Amsterdam already for 12 December)

Thailand already has some fairly strict rules for entry that other countries do not have.

I don't think they will require the 14 days for everybody that is fully vaccinated. Africa has the lowest rate of vaccinations of any other continent in the world,

I think the proposed antigen test on arrival will be scrapped and a RT-PCR test will be needed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Thailand already has some fairly strict rules for entry that other countries do not have.

I don't think they will require the 14 days for everybody that is fully vaccinated. Africa has the lowest rate of vaccinations of any other continent in the world,

I think the proposed antigen test on arrival will be scrapped and a RT-PCR test will be needed.

Lets hope so ????

South African doctor who raised Omicron alarm says symptoms are ‘unusual but mild’

He should have kept it under his hat, instead we have power hungry leaders with another excuse to shut the planet down, meanwhile he gets a pat on the back, there is probably more variants out there that have not been detected.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Polaky said:

South African doctor who raised Omicron alarm says symptoms are ‘unusual but mild’

He should have kept it under his hat, instead we have power hungry leaders with another excuse to shut the planet down, meanwhile he gets a pat on the back, there is probably more variants out there that have not been detected.

Is that kinda like listening to a Chinese doctor that says their vaccines are safe and effective? LOL

• Haha 2

On 11/28/2021 at 10:07 AM, ubonjoe said:

I am sure Thailand will not stop all entries to the country. They might though scrap there plans for the antigen test for those using the test and go scheme.

I can see them tightening up on those entering without being fully vacinated.

Cheers Joe