test and go - morchana app

17 minutes ago, LoudHailer said:

I downloaded it but have NO IDEA WHY OR WHAT IT IS FOR! Please explain? ???? 

Supposed to put photo of ATK test on Morchana, I'm sure others know more. Also I believe it's a way for "them" to track your location.

I downloaded the app and tried to register.  I went to three different government buildings from vaccine centers to the Public Health Office and none of them could get me registered.  The app kept saying something in Thai that I was told meant I was using the wrong phone number.

We tried passport number, ID card number, US phone number and Thai phone number, in every combination.  

Then they said you have a paper card you don't need the app.

On 12/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Supposed to put photo of ATK test on Morchana, I'm sure others know more. Also I believe it's a way for "them" to track your location.

I downloaded it after Test and Go before leaving the hotel, thinking I had to upload the ATK photo after 7 days.  There is no way to upload anything within the app, or any notification to do so.

The only real function it has is a QR code scanner that I guess you're supposed to use when you go into the mall, the supermarket, etc.  On that feature it says "Record Contact and Estimate Risk".

Anyway, it doesn't seem like many people are using it.

Edited by tweezer