Domestic travel maps with colour zones

Benithon

I checked tat and they have conveniently added Chang Rai to the red and blue "zones " with out a map  to help travelers, I would like to know is there is an updated map to show tourists interested in domestic travel and simplify what is required to travel. 

Ex. Does it require a antigen test to board the plane? If it is a blue zone to blue zone does it require a test? 

26 minutes ago, Benithon said:

I would like to know is there is an updated map to show tourists interested in domestic travel and simplify what is required to travel. 

When we went road tour I just looked at the infection numbers in places we would look to stay for the night or steer clear of. 

Had our proof of injections on my mobile to show if required 

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

When we went road tour I just looked at the infection numbers in places we would look to stay for the night or steer clear of. 

Had our proof of injections on my mobile to show if required 

Yeh travel is kinda confusing now,  all the info online is outdated the minute it's posted, Thankful we got trusty old Thaivisa here because the info is passed from one person to another not the media.

10 minutes ago, Benithon said:

Yeh travel is kinda confusing now,  all the info online is outdated the minute it's posted, Thankful we got trusty old Thaivisa here because the info is passed from one person to another not the media.

Well we just go wherever we want and see what happens. ????

5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

They took the old capital seriously. ????

Wasn't really a central seat for government or the broader society, was it? 

As there were numerous sovereign kingdoms throughout the region over the same time frames and eras. 

3 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Wasn't really a central seat for government or the broader society, was it? 

As there were numerous sovereign kingdoms throughout the region over the same time frames and eras. 

The first Buddhist kingdom, read the history.

Where do you think the first capitol of Siam was.?