Celebrity call out of leather goods spark online debate

webfact

58 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The evaluation of what is progress and what isn't depends on one's values. It's clear that yours stink.

Depends on what a person see as smelly, great fragrance or what stinks. 

• Confused 1

On 12/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, Bluespunk said:

Pro slavery fanatics who shoot presidents in the back of the head?

Don’t think so…

Fanatics always virtue signal.  They seem to desire every other human to think the way they do.  Not just on this particular subject, but virtually every issue. Almost as if rational, logical discussion is anathema. Add to this, that, environmentalist activists of every stripe have committed violence against their fellow humans. And then there is the aspect of hypocrisy, in the number of activists that think nothing of aborting a baby, while spouting condemnation of using leather.

• Confused 2

Someone is going to kill it, I'm going to eat it.  Not really concerned about the animals feelings.  Though do hope it's a quick kill.  Aside from that, price matters.  

When humans start treating humans with respect, I'll start to worry about animals that will end on my dinner plate.

Priorities a$$ backwards at times.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, pizzachang said:

Fanatics always virtue signal.  They seem to desire every other human to think the way they do.  Not just on this particular subject, but virtually every issue. Almost as if rational, logical discussion is anathema. Add to this, that, environmentalist activists of every stripe have committed violence against their fellow humans. And then there is the aspect of hypocrisy, in the number of activists that think nothing of aborting a baby, while spouting condemnation of using leather.

Oh deary deary me, what a load of nonsense. 

• Like 1