I Tried Fresh Kratom Leaves

13 hours ago, thepdru said:

Finished 5ml of their krap in one evening, not even the feeling of smoking 1 joint of real weed.

Really?, funny how everyone else that has tried it says it has an effect in higher than recommended doses. What's 'real weed' anyways?, your lack of specifics speaks volumes.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:49 AM, blackprince said:

Have a good day Ivor.

i have been prescribed THC at my local government hospital so how the heck can it be illegal?  It is legal in Thailand.

Is THC oil legal in Thailand?

Cannabis oil became available at state-run hospitals in August 2019 and is provided free of charge to those eligible for government universal health care. It can be prescribed for epilepsy, nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy, multiple sclerosis, as well as less severe conditions like stress.27 ต.ค. 2564

In an effort to ease medicinal cannabis in Thailand, on August 30, 2019 the Ministry of Public Health no longer lists cannabidiol (CBD) extracted from cannabis as a narcotic as long as it has 99% purity or more, and contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) not exceeding 0.01% by weight

Edited by IvorBiggun2

34 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Cannabis oil became available at state-run hospitals in August 2019 and is provided free of charge to those eligible for government universal health care.

I've answered this question many times Ivor. Here goes again.

Cannabis is a plant that can be said to have 2 main varieties - CBD and THC. Oil can be extracted from either.

CBD:

The production of CBD for medicinal purposes (won't get you high) was legalised in Thailand nearly 2 years ago. But production didn't start immediately of course: growers had to be licensed, authorised seeds had to be distributed by the authorities, etc.

The organic farm I live on was in the first group of farms to be licensed.

THC

THC is an illegal recreational drug in Thailand.

The troll that keeps bragging about how he's an expert grower of THC is not doing that legally in Thailand. If he's doing it in Thailand at all I hope he's prepared for a long stretch at the Bangkok Hilton - that'd be the notorious prison, not the hotel.

You claim you took THC but felt nothing. One thing the troll and I would agree on therefore  is that you definitely did not take THC.

Your bottle may have said THC on the outside, but it would have had only tiny traces of THC in it at best, because as I've mentioned umpteen times, the CBD variety has very small traces of THC (and vice versa), not enough to get stoned.

If you're so keen to try THC or THC ganja, get a plane to Amsterdam or anwhere else that has been recommended on this thread.

Or alternatively PM the troll and ask to buy some illegal THC from him, and maybe you'll enjoy the same suite at the Bangkok Hilton. Though I doubt if he actually lives in Thailand anyway. He sounds like a wannabe skunk lord.

Edited by blackprince

1 hour ago, blackprince said:

Your bottle may have said THC on the outside, but it would have had only tiny traces of THC

As my wife recalls it had 1.7% THC on the bottle. I do not recall if that was THC content. I never bothered with a follow up appointment. It came in the same GPO bottle as this.

หมอจ๊วด โพสต์ มาแล้ว น้ำมันกัญชาล่าสุด "THC cannabis oil"

Legal THC/CBD consumption (guide)

renderTimingPixel.png

I recently received a prescription for the legal consumption of Cannabis (as a foreigner) and would like to share my experience and how you can get a license.

During my research I found that Sawaweed does an excellent job in summarizing current information: Qualifying conditions for medical marijuana in Thailand

List of clinics approved for the distribution of cannabis products

After review, I went to Sawasdee Clinic, which is close to DMK airport.

The visit was a pleasant experience. No appointment is necessary and you can just show up and ask for a consultation.

I had to fill out a form and provide my passport (no work permit etc necessary from what I understand).

On the form you need to state what your current issues are. I first wrote bluntly that I’d like to get a cannabis prescription, but the staff helped me change it into a list of conditions (eg it could be anxiety, insomnia, stress etc).

After this I got to talk to the doctor, who was very friendly and asked a couple of questions about my experience with cannabis. Have I tried CBD? THC? Drops? Have I smoked weed? Do I know my limits? Do I know if it helps ease my medical conditions?

After answering these questions, they showed me the products available for sale at their clinic. Drops ranged from 20%-90% (pure CBD or pure THC), a mixture and an aroma stick.

CBD 40% was 1500 THB, THC 90% was 2000 THB. The certificate / consultation was 200 THB.

The certificate states that I have been prescribed medical cannabis for 2 months. I was told that the certificate also helps when getting checked by police.

The staff told me that I could order more products through LINE. And I’m certain that I can also extend the certificate this way.

45 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

As my wife recalls it had 1.7% THC on the bottle. I do not recall if that was THC content. I never bothered with a follow up appointment. It came in the same GPO bottle as this.

At last Ivor. We are in agreement.

I guess you've seen bottles of low alcohol beer? I believe the % is lower than 1.7, but I think you get my drift - low alcohol beer is indeed beer, is it strong enough to get drunk - ahem no lol ????

A CBD plant could easily give an oil extract of 1.7% THC, the CBD constituent of that extract would be a much greater %age.

"did IvorBiggun2 get stoned m'lud?"

"No, not in our expert judgement on 1.7% Save him from the gallows." Phew.

THC proper is very strong - it's concentrated THC chemical extract. Comparable let's say to rubbing alcohol @99%

The THC seed and its derivatives are not legal in Thailand.

Now, why did it get labelled as THC when it's not the THC that any recreational user would understand? Marketing perhaps? (after all so many farangs here are closet recreationalists as this thread has shown, maybe they're not even in the closet about it - that's their business). A mistake perhaps? after all Thai script & Roman script are very different. Frankly I don't care.

And as you've said that it gave you no effect anyway - medicinal or recreational, I'm somewhat bemused that you've laboured this issue so long. But that's your business.

Can we finally put this to bed now, please.

PS a vision in a dream. A Fragment. Kubla Kahn.

An extract from Coleridge's poem chronicling his descent into opiun addiction (laudanum)

abandon hope, all ye who enter here

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
   Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round;
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery......

Edited by blackprince

On 12/7/2021 at 8:45 AM, Hummin said:

Abuse of stimulants is not only a personal problem, but a problem for families and also a society problem that cost alot of money. 

Abuse of anything is a problem.

Abuse of eating has probably the most expensive cost to society at the moment.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Abuse of anything is a problem.

Abuse of eating has probably the most expensive cost to society at the moment.

Abuse is a problem whatever it is, but still alcohol, drugs, sedatives give more problem in families, than choosing abnormal eating behavior as slow suicide.

Why is a krathom thread in a cbd forum? Different stuff.

Why so much argument over cbd, thc, and types of weeds in a krathom thread?

I have a dozen or more weed types, some flowering right now. I doubt any would give the effect of thc or krathom. I am not going to try them out either.

Now can anyone point me to a krathom thread with sensible posts and discussion, please?

On 12/7/2021 at 5:47 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Buddy of mine got the exact same box of THC oil from Lampang Hospital. We cautiously took a couple drops. Nothing. Much bigger drops, nothing.   
But yes, labeled as THC, and govt sold.