I Tried Fresh Kratom Leaves

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

recently brought a grafted sapling

Got mine from friend 350 Baht grown from seed. Now 40cm tall. Having a couple of probs lately. The leaves all fall off but if left alone they sprout again. Plus some insect seems to eat them. Any idea?

Cancel the reason why my leaves fall off. I believe it to be overwatering.

True, they do drop leaves due to over watering. I've noticed it when I happy to give mine a good drenching the day before it rains. If it gets two heavy waterings in a row like that it always drops some leaves.

IMG_20211204_085755.jpg

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 2:32 PM, Sanookmike said:

I've heard they make a tea out if and add soft drink to make it taste better. Some add cough syrup too as it's supposed to have some narcotic effect..

I've never fancied the stuff myself as it's supposed to have opiate effects at high doses which just isn't my thing.

Would dipping it in honey work?

On 12/3/2021 at 7:48 AM, blackprince said:

Ivor, I don't wish to start an argument, but there are 3 reasons why I'm certain you weren't given THC:

1. You would definitely have got "high".

2. It's not legal here.

3. Our farm was one of the first to be licensed to grow medicinal CBD - I know the medicinal cannabis industry here intimately

THC Oil is available in many places, and sold openly.

5e13092738bf7_Bangkoks First Medical Marijuana Clinic.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackprince said:

Could you confirm where you got that photo from or where you took it?

thanks

Photo was from the internet, however I purchased the exact same THC oil in Phuket from one of the several places that stock it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackprince said:

Ok. Was it a Thai product or imported?

2 minutes ago, blackprince said:

Ok. Was it a Thai product or imported?

Thai government product GPO, so low THC content (5mg)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PST said:

Thai government product GPO, so low THC content (5mg)

I appreciate your reply PST, thanks.

In my part of Thailand the 1st crop has not yet been cut. I know that in the south the 1st crop has been cut (weather noticeably warmer down there for several months of the year), but I didn't know that it was being retailed yet.

As you rightly say, if it's legally for sale in Thailand the THC count would be very low.

As I mentioned earlier, I live on an organic farm that is licensed to grow medicinal CBD, so I do know quite a lot about how the industry is organised, but I don't claim to know everything that's going on in the industry all over the country 555

Seed varieties for legal licensed growth are strictly controlled by the authorities.

I have tried early test releases of both oil and tincture from a hospital here, and there was a mild psychotropic effect, very mild. Nothing like the full on THC effect that some people here might be expecting from skunk-type varieties, nothing like it at all.

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, blackprince said:

I seem to remember from my more youthful days that Thai stick had possibly the best reputation in the world

Quit living in the past, it won't help you to be a successful grower in 2022.

And if you follow the rules, you can stop now, as you will go nowhere, but slow as you seem to be maybe you will know in 2030.

Good luck ! I'm so impress by your knowledge ! 55555555555555

3 hours ago, thepdru said:

Quit living in the past, it won't help you to be a successful grower in 2022.

And if you follow the rules, you can stop now, as you will go nowhere, but slow as you seem to be maybe you will know in 2030.

Good luck ! I'm so impress by your knowledge ! 55555555555555

The farm I live on has been in operation for over 50 years my friend. Successfully providing numerous goods that you have probably bought in the supermarket, assuming you live in Thailand.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PST said:

THC Oil is available in many places, and sold openly.

5e13092738bf7_Bangkoks First Medical Marijuana Clinic.jpg

I'm sure boxes that state they contain CDB or THC in them are sold many place, whether they actually contain any is a different story.

To answer someone query where photo came from, simply google, and you'll get a few links with the photo and here's one:

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/bangkok’s-first-medical-marijuana-clinic-opens-with-free-handouts-of-cannabis-oil-

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'm sure boxes that state they contain CDB or THC in them are sold many place, whether they actually contain any is a different story.

If they carry the boxed sealed 'Government Pharmaceutical Organization' logo then you can be sure they are genuine products.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

If they carry the boxed sealed 'Government Pharmaceutical Organization' logo then you can be sure they are genuine products.

I've mentioned before that all cannabis variants contain CBD & THC in varying amounts.

And that the sale of THC per se or THC ganja is illegal in Thailand, and there are no plans to leaglise it.

So. let's think about this again:

1. Lets's say your oil did contain traces of THC. As I've mentioned a couple of times - the process for extracting oil is not a chemical process as such - it does not extract a single chemical (eg CBD or THC), so even the CBD seed variants authorised by the authorities here will produce an oil with small traces of THC, but not enough to get "high".

2. Opiates are illegal almost everywhere in the world, yet some patients are given opiates by doctors for certain conditions. I think this is an unlikely explanantion for your case because the THC variant is not legal in Thailand, and the THC seed variant is not authorised.

3. The fact that you said you did not feel anything is conclusive proof that what you took did not contain a significant amount of THC (just the inevitable traces for reasons I've described). If you had taken anything that had a high THC content you would inevitably have felt it, just as you would feel half a bottle of whiskey or a bottle of wine.

I do actially know of a case where a doctor who was conducting CBD research in a hospital in Thailand was visited by the police about 18 months ago because they heard he was processing "cannabis". When they came to understand what he was doing there was no problem of course.

In your case, It's also possible there was a simple labelling error, as CBD legalisation is a very new thing here.

But one thing is absolutely clear - in your own words you felt nothing. That's because what you took did not contain enough THC to be correctly labelled THC, even if it did inevitably contain traces.

CBD is for medicinal purposes, not for recreational purposes. If you are looking for recreation in that area, Amsterdam or certain US states are probably the best bet, though I've heard that the police rarely enforce the laws on recreational use in the UK these days.

Have a good day Ivor.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Not if the packaging is completely fake.  Who even knows GPO is a trademark of the gov't brand, as I just thought it was 'a brand'.

Dopers aren't exactly the most intelligent people.  Especially if buying medicinal THC/CBD for a buzz ... ???? ... nuff said.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Covid has stopped me from working abroad so I've been drinking a little too much booze lately.

My liver has been giving me pain so I tried kratom, same thing, liver pains.

Anybody tried Karva?
Can you buy in Thailand?
I heard it's liver friendly. 

Try Milk Thistle tablets. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Buy some, then instead of taking 2 drops as recommended, take 8. Then tell me there was no effect!

I'll await your response!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, CHEYENNE5668 said:

I get it in capsules. Pop 2 or 3 before the gym, and I have a tremendous workout. But I have read bad things about everyday use, so I only use 1 or 2 times a week

Also it come down to what kind of strain you use, and how potent the leaf is, and how much you actually manage to take up or consume. Thats why some do not feel anything, and others goes psycotic on first try. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PST said:

Buy some, then instead of taking 2 drops as recommended, take 8. Then tell me there was no effect!

I'll await your response!

Finished 5ml of their krap in one evening, not even the feeling of smoking 1 joint of real weed.

10 hours ago, thepdru said:

I am talking about what you know nothing: cannabis

I do not care that you can grow carrots, but I hope for you that you know more about them than you know about CBD and THC.

I am talking about an organic farm in Thailand which has been producing for over 50 years.

I am also talking about the legal medicinal CBD industry in Thailand, which our farm is part of.

You on the other hand have only abused people here, and clearly know nothing about the legal medicinal CBD industry in Thailand.

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

I'm sorry OP that you are addicted to drugs and you will try anything to get your high. 

Try drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels and take a few tylenol or something .....   they are legal.

It's really sad to see some on here are addicted and will stop at nothing to get their fix. Thankfully,  drugs are illegal as they should be and punishment should warrant that.  Today society doesn't need or want drug users so stop before you get into trouble. 

Jail for drug addicts, users and pushers who destroy families.

In most western countries cannabis is either legal or illegal with no consequences.

Same in Vietnam and Cambodia, cannabis openly available everywhere.

Society appears to be happy to accept drug users. 

Why do you want to control what other people do?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thepdru said:

What a ridiculous sad person you must be ! or maybe just too old to understand that the world has changed ?

Don't you know that the war on drugs is LOST, LOST, LOST, even the USA got it now, and are giving up on fighting drugs.

Anyway, keep dreaming if you think that there was any intelligence in your post, because there isn't any.

I have been using any kind of substance since I am teen and I am sure to be a lot more successful and rich than you, so maybe it could help you to understand how much you are wrong and know nothing.

Rich on drugs? How? 

Sadly there must be a balance between complete ban and complete open marked. To many people is disposed to be addicts and some other can use everyday without harming others, or themselves. 

Abuse of stimulants is not only a personal problem, but a problem for families and also a society problem that cost alot of money. 

Balance is all it takes, but as always to much money involved so, hard to kill the real problem. Alchohol restrictions and control is necessery and the same for drugs.