Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

15 minutes ago, dsj said:

I can't understand this, I successfully did my last 2 90 day report online, and I did my latest on December 9 as it was due by December 20, and they sent me a rejection email and told me to report to immigration

Try doing it on the old site or the app.

Using the new system, I received the acknowledgement email with my password.

I then logged in and completed the information required. Got the acknowledgement email saying I was successful.  Waited a day and a half and received an email saying that I was approved, and giving me a new reporting date. There was no attachment with the ‘normal’ form to keep in my passport.

Do I just keep the email in my passport?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TomPap said:

Using the new system, I received the acknowledgement email with my password.

I then logged in and completed the information required. Got the acknowledgement email saying I was successful.  Waited a day and a half and received an email saying that I was approved, and giving me a new reporting date. There was no attachment with the ‘normal’ form to keep in my passport.

Do I just keep the email in my passport?

My email contained an attachment

But you could try this:

Go into the website and click on 'check status'

Click on the green arrow - 'receipt of notification'

The receipt with next report date should appear (if it doesn't, make sure you allow pop-ups on the immigration website)

You should then be able to print your next report date.

Edited by chickenslegs
clarity
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, treetops said:

OK for me just now using Firefox on Win10.

image.png.42f7cd6d92816028c29c11dcd59fea07.png

But did you follower thru with a logon.  I got above page also, but when entering my logon credentials and captha I couldn't login....just got an unsuccessful.  This was at 8:20pm. 

The system was up a little before 8pm as I did logon.

Just now, Pib said:

But did you follower thru with a logon.  I got above page also, but when entering my logon credentials and captha I couldn't login....just got an unsuccessful.  This was at 8:20pm. 

The system was up a little before 8pm as I did logon.

I was just now able to get the page to load, but as you did I was also shown the red unsuccessful log in pop up.  This system is so full of bugs....GF is within the 15 day window starting today so I was trying to do her 90 day...now i see why folks are bitching...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You know the 2 words....

'Post Office'

Yep headed there in the am to mail off her paperwork.  Just put it all together since I could not file on-lone.  Last time it took 10 weeks to get the paperwork back for her, which was just a few weeks ago, just in time to file again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Last time it took 10 weeks to get the paperwork back for her,

My last one took was the 2 weeks prior plus 2 weeks past due date for return. 

Previous to that was 6.5 weeks.

Think it's getting back to normal..

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
16 hours ago, dsj said:

I can't understand this, I successfully did my last 2 90 day report online, and I did my latest on December 9 as it was due by December 20, and they sent me a rejection email and told me to report to immigration

Try doing it on the old site or the app.

Thanks, I tried using the old site and app, and on the old site it says no information found and this is the message I get trying the app. As I said before, I was successful the last 2 times doing it online.41A704CE-8C2E-4169-94AF-49C969D805E9.jpeg

3 hours ago, dsj said:

Thanks, I tried using the old site and app, and on the old site it says no information found and this is the message I get trying the app. As I said before, I was successful the last 2 times doing it online.

That does not appear to be the correct app. It looks totally different than the e service app I am using.

This is what I see when I open the report page.

image.png.4f047c9be78d9c985768338f1f01cead.png

12 hours ago, treetops said:

No, I didn't try at the time.  Tried now and got:

image.png.bb431e1241e660e49160322a7bf44705.png

Their system it backup as of this morning. I expect they were doing an upgrade (for better or worst) last night after about 8pm because when I logon this morning when going to the status screen the two left hand columns are now displayed differently....displayed as below.  Where before the two columns didn't have column names and used down arrow icons vs PDF icons.

New Display as of 16 Dec

image.png.e6adc198c264d0f602a2d22745f3ab64.png

Old  Display as of 15 Dec and before

image.png.1d8bf7c2d92074ba147c7e34fb6e7457.png

• Like 1

This one is even more fun than the previous useless one.

Just now a new experience. 

When login in and soon as try to type the Captiva it pastes invalid across the letters. 

No advice of how to fix required as I have become fond of failure. 

Screenshot_20211216-090720~3.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dsj said:

Thanks, I tried using the old site and app, and on the old site it says no information found and this is the message I get trying the app. As I said before, I was successful the last 2 times doing it online.

Did you came back from abroad since your last successful online report ?

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Just try typing it again. You can change the captcha by clicking this. image.png.46ac1bf16ec99741ad96fec84fa6436e.png

Thanks ubonjoe. Tried that.

My report is not actually due for couple of months (last one done via mail).

My plan is to have a go at it down the track especially if reports on AseanNow are positive.

Edited by DrJack54

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
6 hours ago, dsj said:

That does not appear to be the correct app. It looks totally different than the e service app I am using.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

image.png.4f047c9be78d9c985768338f1f01cead.png

That's the second page after you fill in your information, when you first open the app you get the page as shown above.

F18DA9AD-CB7E-4555-B09D-78796636AE22.jpg

41 minutes ago, Sato said:

Did you came back from abroad since your last successful online report ?

No, I haven't left Thailand since February of 2020. I did renew my 1 year retirement extension last month, maybe that's why it's not working.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dsj said:

No, I haven't left Thailand since February of 2020. I did renew my 1 year retirement extension last month, maybe that's why it's not working.

I renewed my 1 year ext. last month and the new system approved my 90 day report.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dsj said:

That's the second page after you fill in your information, when you first open the app you get the page as shown above.

You only get that page when you install the app. After that you get go straight to a menu to select what you want to do.

UPDATE: After 7 days my 9 Dec resubmitted report was rejected this afternoon/16 Dec.  No reason given for the rejection on the email notice or when checking online.   Just like no reason given for the first report submitted on 3 Dec and rejected on 9 Dec.   My immigration office is CW.

The only thing I did different between the 1st and 2nd reports was on the 2nd report I only completed the mandatory field plus the first and middle name fields which are both non-mandatory.  On the 1st report I filled out "all" fields, mandatory and non-mandatory.  

Although I have also mailed in my report which immigration rec'd late 3 Dec I expect the online attempts on the new system was disapproved for the same mystery reason that always prevented me from even being able to submit a report on the older web and mobile app reporting systems as I would just get a "....report to your local immigration office...." type response when trying to submit the first page of data.   Most likely just some data issue with my record that prevents online reporting on the older systems and the new system. 

And I haven't got a response to my mailed-in report as it's too early...my last several mail-in reports have taken 4-6 weeks from the EMS mailing date to me receiving back an approved receipt in my mailbox.

Instead of heading to the post office to mail my GF'S 90 day TM 47 and paperwork, as she is from Myanmar, I decided to see if I could log in as yesterday it was always  Unsuccessful with a red letter pop up.

About 30 minutes ago I successfully logged in under an account created for her when the new system went on line last week.

Entered all of her information and submitted it. 30 seconds later she was notified by email with a copy of the TM47 receipt for filing.  2 minutes later another email arrived stating her 90 day was approved with a new report date of 16 March 2022, and the new date report was attached. Printed it out and stuck it in her passport.

She has been told time and time again that she can not do it online.  We have always tried but it stayed pending forever in the old system and she had to go to the location here in Bangkok where the 3 foreign worker classes of Myanmar/Laos/Cambodia have to go.

6 months ago, and then the last time 90 days ago she was given a slip stating she could do it by mail. We did it by mail and it took 10 weeks to return which was only a few weeks ago

Took a shot today and was successful.  I feel like I hit the lottery. Now let's hope it works for me in 15 days when I can apply online within my 15 day window.

• Like 2