Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

I've just received an 'Approved' email (CW office), also showing in the system.
I'm quite surprised. I've been able to report online with few problems since the system started. But after my last extension in July, I got the 'go to your local office' message and mailed it in. Also of note, I tried the old system yesterday and still got the message and couldn't get past the first page.  Presumably this also means that missing information from the generated pdf form in the new system is still seen by the officers. I've already mailed in a report as I'd have been out of time for that otherwise but I guess I can just stick to this system next time.

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just received email saying

Dear xxxc

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

I applied on 2021-12-08 at 08:47.. 

My 90 days report isn't due to Jan 4th so I was just testing it thus the rejection (hope so) ????

17 hours ago, Pib said:

Did you use either of the older online reporting systems to successfully submit reports before and get approval?    

I trying to figure out if people getting rejected on the new system (like me) also had problems on the older systems (like me).

Yes, in my early years here, 2013-17, on-line reporting worked. Then it stopped without explanation, no change in my personal circumstances.

38 minutes ago, ricklev said:

I've not left Thailand since 2007 and have gotten a new passport since then. Online has never worked for me and I guess they haven't fixed the bugs or even tried to probably.

If it was me I think I would do a printout of that email and the accepted report one that shows your submitted report to immigration and ask them why it was rejected.

I had the same problem with an old entry and new passport and was able to do my first report ever in October of last year after I heard that it had  it had been fixed worked for some people.

15 minutes ago, NE1 said:

How are people receiving e mails , rejected or otherwise on a Holiday when Immigration is not working.

I also noticed there were some recipients of e mails last night (Nebrot and RPOB) 10 and 11 0clock.

It could be due immigrations slow email server or it was overloaded with an excess number of emails.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It could be due immigrations slow email server or it was overloaded with an excess number of emails.

Are these e mails coming from a central source or are they coming from our local immigration office ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The are sent via the internet to the server that sends them out to your address,

I understand that , but where are the officers located who approve or reject your application. Are they sat in Bangkok or does your local immigration office deal with them ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I understand that , but where are the officers located who approve or reject your application. Are they sat in Bangkok or does your local immigration office deal with them ?

You local immigration office receives the report application and process it or rejects it.

18 hours ago, NE1 said:

How are people receiving e mails , rejected or otherwise on a Holiday when Immigration is not working.

I also noticed there were some recipients of e mails last night (Nebrot and RPOB) 10 and 11 0clock.

Working after hours and on holidays for overtime pay I imagine.  

• Haha 2

Pattaya  -- 

I submitted the application on the 4th and my 90-day was due on the 8th.  It is still pending.  Not sure if the 'pending' is due to holidays, a problem with the submittal, or the Pattaya office is not responding to the new app yet.

If I have not been approved by the 14th, I assume I have to trek to Jomtien IO.  The picture in the news this week of the line snaking down the street concerns me due to recent knee surgery and inability to stand for long periods.  Out of desperation thought about using an agent this time, but "what if" it is approved online Monday, etc.

Does anyone know if taken to an agent can they have it processed the same day?

Anyone know if the line at Jomtien has improved?

40 minutes ago, ThirdRock said:

I submitted the application on the 4th and my 90-day was due on the 8th.  It is still pending.  Not sure if the 'pending' is due to holidays, a problem with the submittal, or the Pattaya office is not responding to the new app yet.

Immigration only processes the reports on business days and there have only been 3 of them since you did the online report.

Have you done a online report before?

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I hope so since it is the same here in Ubon. But that is unknown at this time.

Have done my 90 Days Report this morning, against the old System Chon Buri Immigration has no auto approval anymore. It just get the Status pending, lets see how long it will take to get it approved.

What I have noticed is, that the created TM47 by Immigration does not include all details of my Address, even if I have entered them into the mandatory fields of the Online System.

1 hour ago, ThirdRock said:

Pattaya  -- 

If I have not been approved by the 14th, I assume I have to trek to Jomtien IO.  The picture in the news this week of the line snaking down the street concerns me due to recent knee surgery and inability to stand for long periods.  Out of desperation thought about using an agent this time, but "what if" it is approved online Monday, etc.

Does anyone know if taken to an agent can they have it processed the same day?

Anyone know if the line at Jomtien has improved?

My last 90 day, almost 90 days ago, I was in and out in 4 minutes. Went in a bit prior to their lunch break (1130) and there was no line. Don't go on a Monday morning or after a holiday! Also, friend of mine went two weeks ago on a Monday morning. He texted me and said there were 128 people ahead of him. HOWEVER, there is an outdoor seating area where 90-day reporters can go off to the right. They made an announcement and called for anyone doing 90 day to come over. Passports were collected by staff, while he and others remained outside. Passports with new 90 day document stapled inside were returned rather quickly. 

Either way, PLEASE advise whether your online report is rejected or approved. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Have done my 90 Days Report this morning, against the old System Chon Buri Immigration has no auto approval anymore. It just get the Status pending, lets see how long it will take to get it approved.

What I have noticed is, that the created TM47 by Immigration does not include all details of my Address, even if I have entered them into the mandatory fields of the Online System.

Or REJECTED, as many people in previous posts have unfortunately reported. Either way, rejected or approved, please let us know. Thanks.

4 hours ago, ThirdRock said:

Pattaya  -- 

Jomtien office gave an auto approval on the old system so that feature doesn't appear to have been carried over, assuming your details were all OK.

Edited by treetops

On 12/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, KhaoNiaw said:

I've just received an 'Approved' email (CW office), also showing in the system.
I'm quite surprised. I've been able to report online with few problems since the system started. But after my last extension in July, I got the 'go to your local office' message and mailed it in.

What about the mobile app? Did it say you overstayed your visa after your last extension in July in error - a suspected reason why 90 day reports don't work? What does the app say today?

Just a reminder that an on-time 90-day report can be handled by a representative, e.g. your girlfriend, your other girlfriend, or the motorcycle guy on the corner.   All you need to provide is the current 90-day report application, your passport, and your previous (accepted) 90-day report.  You do not need to supply a picture or letter.

--Retiree 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration only processes the reports on business days and there have only been 3 of them since you did the online report.

Have you done a online report before?

Thanks, Joe.  I knew Monday and Friday were holidays so there would be a delay.  I guess my concern is I only have Monday/Tuesday of the coming week for approval, and since this is the first round in the new system, no way to tell if it has just gone into a holding pattern or there is a problem.  And with knee surgery I need to plan.

I did quite a few online reports in the old system, up until June of last year.  Then in Jun/Sept I got the "go to Immigration" response in the old system.  I asked the lady at Jomtien if she could tell if there was a problem and she said the two systems did not "talk" and maybe the big boss could help.  I didn't pursue it.

So that adds a layer to waiting on pending --  could there be a lingering issue with data from the old system?  Time will tell.

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

What about the mobile app? Did it say you overstayed your visa after your last extension in July in error - a suspected reason why 90 day reports don't work? What does the app say today?

I've never used the app. The online version has always worked well for me until my last extension. 

• Like 1