Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

I too got confused by the nationality thing and entered the wrong one and was rejected.

Next day I resubmitted my application using the "GBR-BRITISH " and was approved.

So if you have been rejected because of wrong input, just try again  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 8:54 AM, rott said:

The OP states "Immigration Bureau" is this correct.? 

I thought it was "Immigration Division" of the Royal Thai Police. 

Can anyone confirm please. 

It was known as the "Immigration Division" until sometime in the early-to-mid 90s, when it was upgraded to "Immigration Bureau". As a Division it was headed by a Major General (two-star), but as a Bureau the officer in charge is a Lieutenant General (three-star).

• Thanks 1

The OP says the online system cannot be used if one is completing one's first 90 day report. But "first" calculated from when or how? First from having re-entered the country after years of extensions and occasional 90 day reports done by mail and agents? Or first from having received one's first extension of a Non-O visa? (Before Covid I almost always left the country for somewhere of interest before the 90 days were up. And sorry if it is a dumb question.)

10 minutes ago, Enzian said:

The OP says the online system cannot be used if one is completing one's first 90 day report. But "first" calculated from when or how?

The first extension means one done after applying for a extension of stay normally.

After doing the first report immigration would have a record of you doing one before to refer to when you did the report online.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:27 PM, Daffy D said:

...Next day I resubmitted my application using the "GBR-BRITISH " and was approved...

GBR is indeed the three-letter country code for "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the)". One's country code can be found on the second line of the machine-readable code at the bottom of the ID page of the passport, digits 11–13.

https://www.iban.com/country-codes

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well, golly.

This is the greatest thing since sliced rice.

While I wasn't able to.use the old system  this one worked seamlessly.

Four days before my date:

Created an account

Password sent instantly

Did a report

Notification of receipt sent instantly

Approval message with attachment next day

The real test for me will be the report immediately following my annual extension...that's the one that allways failed as others on the old system were still working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonray said:

The real test for me will be the report immediately following my annual extension...that's the one that allways failed as others on the old system were still working.

My next report is due 3rd May 2022 and my extension of stay expires on 6th June 2022 therefore I shall report on-line before I apply for my extension. However, last year the Immigration Officer gave me a 90 day receipt from the date that I applied for my extension irrespective of the report date pinned in my passport.

Each office/officer appears to just do what they wish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonray said:

That will not happen on the new site. That came up during the pre approval when you submitted the first step of the application when submitting page one. The new one only as one page to complete and you will always be able to submit your report.

The mobile apps still have the preapproval and the old online site redirects you to the new site when you  try to do application on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonray said:

The real test for me will be the report immediately following my annual extension..

Does the system accept an online 90 day report the first time after an extension is done? This is what is still unclear to me. I've never used the online system, partly because I used to leave the country often. I re-entered the country and extended my Non-O stay in Dec. '21 and 90 days is coming the first week of March. Should I learn the new online system or will I have to go to CW in person? (And if CW is my base where I've done everything till now, is it possible to do a 90 day report in person in a different province where I may find myself close to the office?) Thanks!

25 minutes ago, Enzian said:

Does the system accept an online 90 day report the first time after an extension is done? This is what is still unclear to me. I've never used the online system, partly because I used to leave the country often. I re-entered the country and extended my Non-O stay in Dec. '21 and 90 days is coming the first week of March. Should I learn the new online system or will I have to go to CW in person? (And if CW is my base where I've done everything till now, is it possible to do a 90 day report in person in a different province where I may find myself close to the office?) Thanks!

As ubinjoe stated it should..but if you have never filed 90 day you may need to do it in.person before you can begin to use online reporting 

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2022 at 9:25 PM, Nickelbeer said:

Since I am four blocks from Immigration, I will continue to walk down and file my 90 day report in person. When I am satisfied that the new online system WORKS, I will try it. My agent filed a report under the old system and it was approved, but there was no slip indicating when I was due to report again. I didn't like that arrangement, so I returned to the previous arrangement.

I ALWAYS do 90 days in person.......then I know everything will be OKAY.......

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, big dendrobenaes said:

I remember the days when you could report at Big C Lat Phrao Imperial World. I used to like that food court. Then they shifted to Big C Ratburana..too far out of the way ..then they reserved those spots for immigrant workers exclusively.

3 hours ago, big dendrobenaes said:

It will be legal when you have a 90 day signed receipt which confirms when your next report is due. Irrespective of whether  you reported in person or online.