Non Immig Viza For One Year

Hi everybody,last year I was in Thajland 2 month and I like to back again becouse Thajland its paradise.Please help me to find informaition step by step how to do Non Immig Viza for one year if it is possible and which dokuments I ll need for it.My occupation is reabilitation servis and fiziothetrapy and japanise alternative medicine.I have russian passport and now last 6 yers I live and working in Europe.

"fiziothetrapy"........... :o:D:D ...youve just made my day! sorry no offence intended.........Re visa....non-imm o could be possible you will have to check your local Thai Embassy/consulate web site....not sure if you will have to return to Russia to apply for it though. If it is possible you will need a letter from someone you know guaranteeing they will repatriate you back to Russia or wherever you are from should you run out of funds.It will all come down to how lienient your local thai consulate is as to whether they give you one or not. Ive assumed your not married to a Thai national in the above.

sorry physiotherapy... :o

Thank you for answer. I don't need to back to Russia becouse I have a residend perm.in Europe and I ll do it on the Embassy/consulate in Europe.Yes,I not married before.

sorry physiotherapy... :o

Thank you for answer. I don't need to back to Russia becouse I have a residend perm.in Europe and I ll do it on the Embassy/consulate in Europe.Yes,I not married before.

Tell the Consulate of your qualifications and ask for a muti enty non-immigrant B visa to study traditional Thai massage. Good luck.

Good idea Dr.

Thank you!

I think for this way I ll need some invitation letter from Tai massage school.I was stady in Chang Mai last year a lettle course and I was in Wat Po too,but I lost adress Wat Po BKK, if you have it please send me,I very appreciete.

• 2 months later...