Killer strikes again as motorbike taxi driver slain at Phuket bus station

webfact

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

That is one mad moto man! Why was he "out on bail"??? No priors...other than the 2 murders?!? But don't sell a beer in your restaurants. Typically Thailand! 

"Typically Thailand!" ?

Typical Thaivisa response, "I won't bother to read the provided link before posting".   

"But don't sell a beer in your restaurants".

What?  Get up to date, beer is available in restaurants.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jvs said:
5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You can't read the link?   He has not been found guilty of any murders!

Can you read the link?According to the police he already confessed to the two murders.

You really can't read the link, can you?  He has not been found guilty of any murders, he has bail in order to prepare his defence against the first charges.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jvs said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You really can't read the link, can you?  He has not been found guilty of any murders, he has bail in order to prepare his defence against the first charges.  

https://www.thephuketnews.com/two-killed-in-phuket-bus-terminal-shooting-78768.php

So?   How about posting a link to where it confirms that he has been found guilty of murder in a court?   So far, that has not happened so he has not been found guilty of murder yet.   

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

You brought this up and keep going on about it!You are the only one talking about guilty of murder.

He has confessed to two murders and people are upset that he is allowed out on bail and he has killed again!!!Yes yes i know ,he has not been found guilty,yet.

Have a nice day .

Glad that you got the point eventually.   

By the way, if bail is available for unconvicted "killers", why shouldn't he be entitled to make use of it if the court doesn't object?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I can assure you that if this happened in the UK the alleged perpetrator/offender would NEVER be given bail and one of the reasons given in court would be to prevent further offences taking place.

But things are different here in Thailand.  

But, in this case, he has not been found guilty of any previous offences and, I can assure you, in the UK, that would be taken into consideration!  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:
13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

But, in this case, he has not been found guilty of any previous offences and, I can assure you, in the UK, that would be taken into consideration!  

Totally irrelevant, the court is considering the offence in question nothing to do with previous offences. One of the reasons given is to "prevent further offences being committed whilst he is on bail" 

Garbage.  The fact that this man has not been found guilty of any previous offences is very relevant and would be in the UK also.

Are you assuming that this Thai man has been given bail again when the link clearly stated that he was back in custody? 

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:
3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Garbage.  The fact that this man has not been found guilty of any previous offences is very relevant and would be in the UK also.

Are you assuming that this Thai man has been given bail again?  Where was that stated?

Expand  

I give up...............

If you've got a rational point, make it, don't just give up!

6 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

30 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So?   How about posting a link to where it confirms that he has been found guilty of murder in a court?   So far, that has not happened so he has not been found guilty of murder yet.   

So by your Thai apologetics tapdancing, you feel he should be allowed out on bail again? :post-4641-1156693976: 555

You read it that way if it pleases you, but I did not give my opinion. which is irrelevant any way, I was commenting on the law that permitted him bail initially.  Where has it said that he is out on bail again, the link says that he's back in police custody!

7 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:
10 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I give up...............

Me too. He got red carded anyway.

What does that mean, "red carded", and by whom, someone with any significance?    Does it mean, perhaps, that someone with a different opinion to mine didn't appreciate my being factual?!

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What does that mean, "red carded", and by whom, someone with any significance?    Does it mean, perhaps, that someone with a different opinion to mine didn't appreciate my being factual?!

:1zgarz5:

• Haha 1

So.... he's the owner of a car rental company, who initially murders 2 rivals to which he confesses but is given bail to prepare his defence to the double murder that he's confessed to.

Whilst on bail he again murders aided by his son, who must after watching his dad dealing with business think he is untouchable! 

As there is no mention of him being detained it appears he's correct in his assumption.

Not a hint of corruption in this scenario? 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Only after they're been convicted, though, and, so far, this one hasn't been.

I’m sure you would look at it differently if this loser who was locked up for “allegedly “ murdering two people was released and killed someone in your family. 

Edited by Nkpjed
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1