Issuing free e-vaccine passports from 1-31 Dec 2021

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, EricTh said:

This is confusing. So what's the difference between this and the QR code on our existing vaccination certificate?

If we already have the booklet vaccine passport, do we need to have a E-vaccine passport?

one QR is for Thailand other for international certificate

if you have the yellow booklet(WHO International certificate of vaccination) should be no different then E-vaccine passport

that's how I understand it, could be wrong

9 minutes ago, thirsty21 said:

one QR is for Thailand other for international certificate

if you have the yellow booklet(WHO International certificate of vaccination) should be no different then E-vaccine passport

that's how I understand it, could be wrong

The strange thing is that some people reported using the local vac cert and it was accepted.

The yellow booklet doesn't have any QR code just watermarks on every page.

Is this even useful at all?

7 minutes ago, EricTh said:

The strange thing is that some people reported using the local vac cert and it was accepted.

The yellow booklet doesn't have any QR code just watermarks on every page.

Is this even useful at all?

i don't see why booklet wouldn't be accepted as proof of vaccination, vac e-passport is just parallel computer database exclusively for COVID

2 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

So what happens next, on the 9th?

after they process your application you get QR code with information about your vac that can be used internationally

2 minutes ago, thirsty21 said:

i don't see why booklet wouldn't be accepted as proof of vaccination, vac e-passport is just parallel computer database exclusively for COVID

after they process your application you get QR code with information about your vac that can be used internationally

okay, but where will the QR code be?

2 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I clicked on "International Certificate", but was redirected to a blank white screen. (I tried a few times)... 

I had the same problem. Then went to Playstore and reinstalled/updated the app. Then I got the right screen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I clicked on "International Certificate", but was redirected to a blank white screen. (I tried a few times)... 

No, you should get a page with two option buttons - one for booking, one to show status of applicaiton.

I managed to do it today and didn't have any problems.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pattjock said:

Tried to book QR code certificate but keeps asking for the booking date???

Had similar issue,  click on the booking date field,  calendar pops up, select the month, then the day.  (make sure you scroll up and your android keyboard is of small size). Minor techniical glitch.   Try a few times,  it will work!

12 hours ago, EricTh said:

Yes the Thai certificate should be accepted but it needs to be correct in dual language, Thai/English.

I saw it being easier to get the international than trying to get the detail altered. On my Thai certificate my name is translated back from Thai and bears no resemblance to what it should be. Also my nationality was shown as Thai.

These certificates could be a bit of a short term measure as I can see going forward that the requirement may well be for a vaccination in the last 6 months.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EricTh said:

That is a local vacc cert and not an e-vaccine passport. They are two different QR code if I understand it correctly.

No.

That is 100% the international Certificate. The local certificate is different tap in mor prom. 

Anyone got a valid email I can use?

I tried 5 different ones - all invalid.

Called the three "help" lines.

Line 1. Waited forever on hold. Nothing.

Line 2. Eventual answer. Asked for English. Sawadeekaaa. English? Sawadeekaa. English? Hung up on me.

Line 3. Constantly engaged.

If I start charging for my time for ridiculous govt things, at what level will I have to pay tax?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

And where does that QR lead you?

The QR is good for international travel. The QR code is read with a QR code reader and displays the data in English. Easier to enter some countries, or to be admitted to restaurants or public events.