Issuing free e-vaccine passports from 1-31 Dec 2021

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Scroll down. "International Certificate" is bottom left of the screen.

Yes, I mean that once you click onto that area there is nothing that says about requesting a vaccine PP, only a vaccine cert request (in yellow)

5 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

Yes, I mean that once you click onto that area there is nothing that says about requesting a vaccine PP, only a vaccine cert request (in yellow)

Yeah, that's the place, poor language.

Fill in the details and you should be able to order the relevant beastie.

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

Yeah, that's the place, poor language.

Fill in the details and you should be able to order the relevant beastie.

Yep most likely, as it wouldn't make any sense to request a cert as the system must know that you already have a cert if you are logged in and registered already.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

There's a photo on your passport page you uploaded 

I actually meant PP copy, not just the photo, but like I say it would not upload, so sent it off without it and it was accepted.

The system already has your PP details, so hopefully not needed.

Edited by Johnny Mac

15 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

I actually meant PP copy, not just the photo, but like I say it would not upload, so sent it off without it and it was accepted.

The system already has your PP details, so hopefully not needed.

OK

I understood that all sections with red asterisk had to be filled in and passport page was one 

Good luck 

7 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

OK

I understood that all sections with red asterisk had to be filled in and passport page was one 

Good luck 

It would not upload. Usual sh!t. Like I say the system already has all our PP info, so not sure why it would need another copy.

So what happens next them, on the 9th??

Edited by Johnny Mac

This is confusing. So what's the difference between this and the QR code on our existing vaccination certificate?

If we already have the booklet vaccine passport, do we need to have a E-vaccine passport?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

It would not upload. Usual sh!t. Like I say the system already has all our PP info, so not sure why it would need another copy.

So what happens next them, on the 9th??

me personally would cancel ‘the booking’ and try to upload passport photo (maybe try from different mobile). Do they have your passport? Yes. Will the person who is filling out the certain part off process when issuing international certificate access to the system with all information? maybe.  Will the person working just deny application if need to make extra steps? Probably. Are bureaucrats in Thailand flexible about paperwork? Usually not But then again, it might be fine