Issuing free e-vaccine passports from 1-31 Dec 2021

snoop1130

1 hour ago, AsiaCheese said:

How did you manage to re-enter a date?? I didn't - if everything were to work as expected (don't laugh), there should be a pop-up calender that should let you choose year, month, day, except after the first time with a date too close to today, that doesn't work anymore. Entering the date as suggested (dd/mm/yyyy) doesn't work; trying to clear the field with the backspace key (standard procedure, right?) doesn't either - you have to tap & hold the field, choose "Select all" and then "Clear". 

I don't believe the level of ___________ where web programming in this country is concerned. It's just beyond description.

When it went wrong with the date I just pressed "confirm", got an error message (of course) but then the box for the date would be available again. It's fiddly.

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

It completely will not allow me to enter correct expiry date of my pasport?

I tried again and again then finally it worked with the exact date.  Try writing it also, use backspace etc

Edited by yimlitnoy

44 minutes ago, tonypattaya said:

It worked for me, but what do I do with the QR code when I get it?

I finally managed it on my tablet after messing around for ages but I too want to know the same question as you are asking.

What is the next step when we get an email with a QR code.

18 minutes ago, NevNic said:

Too bad for those of us with "old" phones (iPhone 5S).

5S, state of the art. 

I've got a friend here in Pattaya that has no connection to the www.

I've asked him to buy a cheap smartphone and I'd set him up with a Google account etc. he refuses. 

How does he survive!!!!!! 

Vaccine passports are precursors to Digital ID wallets.  

It's not about the vaccine, it's not about the virus, it's about your data.  

What people have to understand is that any other functionality can loaded onto the platform.  It will be able to geolocate you everywhere you go. Your credit history will be included along with you medical and health history.  

It will have the power to turn off your life, or turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized. 

The choice is yours, so choose wisely. 

1 hour ago, NevNic said:

Desktop? Laptop?

It's an app. Already downloaded to my iPhone. Already registered. Covid Certificate issued. Cannot get International Certificate.

I have only had one dose administered in Thailand last week (booster). My first 2 were in another country. They have put on the system that I am vaccinated but it only shows the one dose details and yet I have just requested the Passport QR code without a problem. The hospital also gave me a paper certificate after only having the one. Are you sure you cannot get it?

3 hours ago, NevNic said:

Desktop? Laptop?

It's an app. Already downloaded to my iPhone. Already registered. Covid Certificate issued. Cannot get International Certificate.

Just a blank screen. I think its because I do not have latest version (IOS13 only).

On 12/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, sikishrory said:

Oh cool another document to say i've had a vaccine. It's almost as if proving you've had a vaccine is more important than the vaccine itself

It certainly is to some, I had to have a 3rd jab because I couldn't prove the 2nd, the NHS will not issue a certificate or letter for a single dose.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, snoop1130 said:

The QR code for the e-Vaccine Passport will be available within three working days after the request has been approved and can be scanned on the next day. The free service will be available between 1 and 31 December 2021.

I had applied for it, it is now showing finished, but there is no QR code or anything. So what to do next?

25 minutes ago, BestB said:

I had applied for it, it is now showing finished, but there is no QR code or anything. So what to do next?

Me as well, "Finished" but no email! A friend has received his eCertificate email but scanning the QR code came back with an error message? Ya gotta wunda!

Edited by bdenner
Typo

For you forks requesting the e-vacinne passport in the Mor Phromt app I assume you are selecting the QR code e-Vacinne Passport option as shown in snapshot below which offers Self Pickup, Postal Delivery (greyed out), and QR Code E-vacinne passport.    The Self Pickup and Postal Delivery options related to ordering a "paper" vacinne passport booklet which I have received.....in fact, I picked it up just today after ordering it 6 weeks ago.

The snapshot is from my Thai wife's Mor Phromt logon; not my Mor Phromt logon.  For me I'm no longer offered the QR Code e-Vacinne passport option (a few months ago I remember seeing that option offered but then it disappeared).   That option disappeared for me "before" I ordered my paper vaccine passport. 

I got my Mor Phromt logon credentials/registered 6 months ago using with my 13 digit Pink ID card.  I wonder if other folks who registered using their Pink ID card are being offered the e-vaccine passport option....please tell me if you are as I'm trying to figure out why I'm not being offered the e-vaccine passport option.

About 30 minutes ago I first logged out of Mor Phrom and then back in to see if the e-vacinne option would appear but it didn't help.  Then I uninstalled the app, reinstalled from Android Google Play, logged back in, and still no option for an e-vaccine passport.....I'm only offered the Self Pickup and Postal Delivery option which relates to ordering a paper vaccine passport.  

Snapshot of Thai wife's Mor Phromt where she is offered the QR e-vacinne passport option.

image.png.eeb2ad8270c3f0ca6ee5434f32001908.png

I didn't book my jabs through Mor Prom I got them at the local hospital in Nackon Nowhere. I got the certificate with a Q-code, is that not enough for an international flight?

I moved back to Bangkok since so I would like to get a Vaccine Passport online if it is going to be needed. I am more concerned about getting a booster shot at the moment.

I applied last week after @ubonjoe description. 

Hard to enter the data, half in Thai, half in English.

This morning after logging into MorChana with my 13 digit ID #, which I've never been asked for I get the following screenshot.

We'll see where it leads too 

Screenshot_20211208-090223.jpg

8 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

I applied last week after @ubonjoe description. 

Hard to enter the data, half in Thai, half in English.

This morning after logging into MorChana with my 13 digit ID #, which I've never been asked for I get the following screenshot.

We'll see where it leads too 

Screenshot_20211208-090223.jpg

I applied for the e-Vaccine Passport on Saturday via the Mor Phrom app and yesterday I received an email with my International e-Vaccine Certificate attached. The Mor Phrom app also now contains the QR code, which when scanned displays my International e-Vaccine Certificate in a web browser.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

OK,
I did not receive an email BUT the Certificate was in the top section of the Application Page. Scanned the QR code using Line on TW's phone, came out OK, looks like this EXCEPT I'm of THAI nationality 5555555.

Thai Int Cert Page #1X.jpg

Thai Int Cert Page #2X.jpg

17 hours ago, Pib said:

For you forks requesting the e-vacinne passport in the Mor Phromt app I assume you are selecting the QR code e-Vacinne Passport option as shown in snapshot below which offers Self Pickup, Postal Delivery (greyed out), and QR Code E-vacinne passport.    The Self Pickup and Postal Delivery options related to ordering a "paper" vacinne passport booklet which I have received.....in fact, I picked it up just today after ordering it 6 weeks ago.

The snapshot is from my Thai wife's Mor Phromt logon; not my Mor Phromt logon.  For me I'm no longer offered the QR Code e-Vacinne passport option (a few months ago I remember seeing that option offered but then it disappeared).   That option disappeared for me "before" I ordered my paper vaccine passport. 

I got my Mor Phromt logon credentials/registered 6 months ago using with my 13 digit Pink ID card.  I wonder if other folks who registered using their Pink ID card are being offered the e-vaccine passport option....please tell me if you are as I'm trying to figure out why I'm not being offered the e-vaccine passport option.

About 30 minutes ago I first logged out of Mor Phrom and then back in to see if the e-vacinne option would appear but it didn't help.  Then I uninstalled the app, reinstalled from Android Google Play, logged back in, and still no option for an e-vaccine passport.....I'm only offered the Self Pickup and Postal Delivery option which relates to ordering a paper vaccine passport.  

Snapshot of Thai wife's Mor Phromt where she is offered the QR e-vacinne passport option.

image.png.eeb2ad8270c3f0ca6ee5434f32001908.png

UPDATE

Well, well, this morning when opening my Mor Phromt when selecting the International Certificate icon at the very top of that page it now displays my International Certificate QR code....it was "not" there yesterday...not there last night.  Repeat it was not there until this morning.  

Now it says to tap the to show the QR code underlying info but when I tap I just get a white screen, however, when I tap the phone's go back a page to close the white screen the screen then flashes for a split second the underlying layman's data.   But if I scan the QR code it provides a long Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) weblink specific to the code and when you go to that weblink it then displays the underlying data in layman's language like in bdenner's post.  All the info is correct to include showing me as a U.S. citizen, U.S. passport number, vaccination related info, etc....etc...just like in bdenner's earlier post.  As mentioned earlier I registered with Mor Phromt using my Pink ID card.

Yesterday is also the day I went and picked up my "paper" vaccine passport....I had ordered it on Mor Phromt approx 6 weeks ago.

So, even though I'm pretty sure the option to order an e-vaccine certificate disappeared off my Mor Phromt "before" I placed my order for a "paper" vaccine passport I can't be absolutely sure about that.  Maybe, repeat, maybe the e-vaccine certificate option disappeared once I ordered a paper vaccine passport as the MOPH didn't want to create more workload....only wanted a person to get either a "paper" vaccine passport OR an e-vaccine certificate, but not both.   

However, maybe the MOPH has now changed their minds and will provide both the paper and QR code versions because I now have both---and I never ordere the international e-vaccine certifcation...it just appeared this morning on my Mor Phromt after picking up my paper vaccine passport yesterday.

Edited by Pib

My Thai wife just ordered her e-vaccine QR code certificate using Mor Phromt....no issues....successful booking.  Suppose to be available 13 Dec/Monday.  No charge since it's free thru 31 Dec 2021.

She also plans to order a "paper" vaccine passport but since the e-vaccine certificate has been ordered that prevents a person from making another order using Mor Phromt until the first order is fulfilled/cancelled. 

So, assuming the e-vaccine certificate is provided 13 Dec then that should then allow her to place an order for the paper vaccine passport which takes 4 to 6 weeks to get now if living in Bangkok.  That will cost 50 baht.  I checked the earliest booking date for a paper vaccine passport if living in Bangkok by starting a order/booking but not following thru with it (just wanted to see available booking dates) and the earliest date was mid January 2022 at one issuing location and the other issuing location was 31 Jan.   I got my paper vaccine passport yesterday which I ordered in early Nov...took about 6 weeks from order to pickup.

I figure if a person is going to do international travel having the international e-vaccine certificate/QR code may be useful than having the paper vaccine passport.....like how the Thailand Pass system seems to prefer QR code vaccine certificates versus non-QR code vaccine docs. Good to have both I expect depending on how/where they will be used.

1 hour ago, bstafford214 said:

What do I do if I don't have an ID card? I only have my Thais driver's license.

Assuming you already have gotten at least one COVID jab in Thailand there should be a 13 digit number on the jab doc given you.  That 13 digit number is like a psuedo 13 digit Thai ID card number  you can use to register.  Or at least others have posted that method worked for them.  For me I registered with my Pink ID Card.

• Like 1