Issuing free e-vaccine passports from 1-31 Dec 2021

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

The QR is good for international travel. The QR code is read with a QR code reader and displays the data in English. Easier to enter some countries, or to be admitted to restaurants or public events.

How does it, the new international source document, differ from the other QR code destination document (which displays all info - name, nationality, passport no.) in English, other than the site name where the vaccinations were administered?

I'll be able to answer this in a day or two when my application is hopefully "approved".

20 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

How does it, the new international source document, differ from the other QR code destination document (which displays all info - name, nationality, passport no.) in English, other than the site name where the vaccinations were administered?

I'll be able to answer this in a day or two when my application is hopefully "approved".

Is not so much different. All data is only in english. I read my international certificate QR with an QR Reader. That's what everybody can see. The data is structured in such a way that it can be transferred to other databases.

Screenshot_20211207-102245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-102307_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

I do wonder if the QR code-provided URL will be accessible from outside of Thailand?

Some government websites are NOT accessible from outside of Thailand.

That is exactly the system. This qr code will link you to the database from Thai health authority from every place in the world.

5 minutes ago, Noah K said:

In order to register you need a 13 digit ID card number. I am assuming this is what they call a pink card? So, if you don't have one you can't register?

Look at your paper certificate.

There is your 13 digt number writen on it.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I do wonder if the QR code-provided URL will be accessible from outside of Thailand?

Some government websites are NOT accessible from outside of Thailand.

The other QR code-provided URLs via Mor Prom (COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate, Digital Health Pass) to 

co19cert.moph.go.th

do work when using a VPN-IP issued in another country.

I guess it's safe to assume this url

cert-intervac.ddc.mopg.go.th

will also work from outside of thailand.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Why Me said:

I get a blank screen.

I acquired my yellow booklet,Dr signed,International travel for 50thb

(from the hospital where i was A-Z double jabbed & collected my yellow certificate)

"DEPARTMENT OF DISEASE CONTROL MINISTRY 0F PUBLIC HEALTH THAILAND" COVID19 CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION.

Inside the booklet headed:

"Immunization certificate for International travel"

So yes,you are covered with the app if you have your vaccine cert,because my app shows white blank aswell.

Il y a 19 heures, Why Me a dit :

J'obtiens un écran vide.

More simple ; go to the provincial health office and give 50 baths .... with the passport and a copy of the vaccination certificate ; 5, 6 days later you ll get it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pattjock said:

Tried to book QR code certificate but keeps asking for the booking date???

If you use a tablet or desktop instead of your phone there is a pop up menu to fill in the application date.

I just did it and it took me three times as it kept rejecting today's date, so I I putted for two days hence as in the 9th and it accepted.

On a phone, extremely difficult to see pop up menu,  well it was on mine at least.

Good luck

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dirk Z said:

It requires some perseverance, especially for the date, but after about 5 attempts I managed to get the confirmation.

How did you manage to re-enter a date?? I didn't - if everything were to work as expected (don't laugh), there should be a pop-up calender that should let you choose year, month, day, except after the first time with a date too close to today, that doesn't work anymore. Entering the date as suggested (dd/mm/yyyy) doesn't work; trying to clear the field with the backspace key (standard procedure, right?) doesn't either - you have to tap & hold the field, choose "Select all" and then "Clear". 

I don't believe the level of ___________ where web programming in this country is concerned. It's just beyond description.

5 minutes ago, AsiaCheese said:

How did you manage to re-enter a date?? I didn't - if everything were to work as expected (don't laugh), there should be a pop-up calender that should let you choose year, month, day, except after the first time with a date too close to today, that doesn't work anymore. Entering the date as suggested (dd/mm/yyyy) doesn't work; trying to clear the field with the backspace key (standard procedure, right?) doesn't either - you have to tap & hold the field, choose "Select all" and then "Clear". 

I don't believe the level of ___________ where web programming in this country is concerned. It's just beyond description.

In the pop up menu the month are spelled like Nov, Dec and not numerical like 11, 12.

All Gov Thai apps like Thaipass, TM 30, 90 day report, Mor Chana give headache.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

Nothing on the one I received

Then it must be a mistake from the hospital where you got your vaccination. They forgot to give you a 13 digit ID number, or they have not entered it in the computer. Do you still have the first slip of paper from your first vaccination? Otherwise you will have to ask again at the hospital. Without 13 digit number you can not be registered in Mor Prom.

You didn't cover your QR code!!! 

Edited by tomacht8

2 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

The original is Identical to the one I received by Email.
I got my Vax at the Bang Su vax center during the Foreign Vax roll out organized by the Thai Chamber of commerce..

I read your qr code 

I send you number with pm.

U must delete your qr code in foto!!!!

9 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Then it must be a mistake from the hospital where you got your vaccination. They forgot to give you a 13 digit ID number, or they have not entered it in the computer. Do you still have the first slip of paper from your first vaccination? Otherwise you will have to ask again at the hospital. Without 13 digit number you can not be registered in Mor Prom.

can you delete the Quoted reply please