Pattaya introduces its five-year strategy to develop the city as the ‘Tourism City of the Future’

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's exactly what I used to do, but I doubt the "interviews" could be described as "hedonistic".

When I had the same GF for 8 years I even avoided the "interviews" each holiday, just one night in Bkk and next day train to the south.

Well I did not specify the interviews as hedonistic....but the first few days on arrival into Thailand from The Middle East, I came with a lot of fantasies to pursue. A few nights in Bangkok, then maybe, down on to Pattaya...... At some point soon after I needed to calm down and clear my head!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well I did not specify the interviews as hedonistic....but the first few days on arrival into Thailand from The Middle East, I came with a lot of fantasies to pursue. A few nights in Bangkok, then maybe, down on to Pattaya...... At some point soon after I needed to calm down and clear my head!

I once saw a doco about Venezuela where a Brit was running an hotel at the beach and he offered the all inclusive holiday I was talking about. Prostitution was legal there, so no problems with the law doing so.

There was a website that had all the girls on it, so one picked a girl and they took care of all the rest. Only thing stopping such in LOS is that prostitution is illegal. If that changes, such would be likely IMO.

I can see it happening on line though, but by individual girls, not a company.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I once saw a doco about Venezuela where a Brit was running an hotel at the beach and he offered the all inclusive holiday I was talking about. Prostitution was legal there, so no problems with the law doing so.

There was a website that had all the girls on it, so one picked a girl and they took care of all the rest. Only thing stopping such in LOS is that prostitution is illegal. If that changes, such would be likely IMO.

I can see it happening on line though, but by individual girls, not a company.

Perhaps  isla margarita Venezuela.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:48 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a city in the middle of Europe many years ago. 5 story buildings full of little rooms with girls. I guess at least 100 girls/rooms in each building...

Probably something The Nightwish Group could have considered.

Instead of buying 28 bars, with 28 different properties to maintain, and with many different Thai landlords and key money to pay, maybe they could have leased a small hotel in a central part of Pattaya and turned the rooms on the floors into bars, had the rooms on one floor for short time rooms, and a floor for customers to stay in for their holiday.  Downstairs could have been a restaurant by day, and a larger bar by night.   A room / office for their visa service / law service etc, and some rooms for the girls to stay. 

All under the one roof, and a streamlined operation to minimise expenses.