Pattaya Police crackdown on illegal crane machine games

webfact

2 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

It'll be the Bridge, Backgammon, Dominoes, Darts, Marbles and Tidleywinks players next .... 

I thought bridge and darts have both been illegal in LOS for years. I remember seeing a story of the BiB's arresting old folks for playing that dastardly bridge game, and around the same time all bars were required to remove the dart boards.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I thought bridge and darts have both been illegal in LOS for years. I remember seeing a story of the BiB's arresting old folks for playing that dastardly bridge game, and around the same time all bars were required to remove the dart boards.

They'd have taken pool tables too, if they could have fitted them into their truck.  Must have a bigger truck now for all these heinous machines.  ????

Edited by DefaultName

4 hours ago, NE1 said:

So why did they allow pool tables to stay and remove dart boards.

Is it just another cunning plan they have that us white faces don't get ?

Possibly, because they are drafting a new "pool table license" than bars will have to buy to have a legal pool table.  ???? 

8 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I really don't know how they can wear the uniform & keep a straight face when we read so many stories like this, surely they have more important jobs to be concentrating on.

At police stations, officers play computer games. So a nice change for their daily routine, chasing those dangerous criminals...

Meanwhile deaths on the road top 20,000. 

'A team from the Pattaya City Police led by the new Police Chief Colonel Kunlachart Kunlachai investigated the area in front of the toilets.' How many were in the team?  How many lives might have been saved had the BIB allocated half a team to watch traffic lights?

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

What's a World Class Tourists Resort without crane machines?  ????

What's next, Connect 4 and Jenga?  

Meanwhile, prostitution continues to be illegal.  

Thailand is such a progressive country.  ????  

Connect 4 was made illegal years ago, considered "gambling."