FOREX Trading

Thanks for the replies - Perhaps I should have been a little clearer in my post - I am already trading profitably in FOREX (I think the market quoted 95% of failures is a little high - I suspect it more around 75%). I will be retiring to Thailand in the couple of years (or whenever the world settles down). My principle reason for asking about brokers was in regard to taxation, and as well as general experiences with brokers in SEA? With possible recommendations, if this is the way to go.

If taxation is your main concern, then trading within the SET, there are no taxes.  Not sure if foreigner can trade though, or what additional paperwork needed, or what reported back to homeland.  Used wife's (Thai) ID to trade in SET.

Edited by KhunLA

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If taxation is your main concern, then trading within the SET, there are no taxes.  Not sure if foreigner can trade though, or what additional paperwork needed, or what reported back to homeland.  Used wife's (Thai) ID to trade in SET.

Thats very interesting - Thank you - Currently "allow" partner/gf (Thai) to copy trade - so may-be just do it the other way around lol lol