Lazada vs Shopee -Poll Also payment -Poll

redwood1

Online shopping poll  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have only used Lazada, both in Thailand and in Vietnam, where I am now. Shopee for some reason doesn't work :whenever I try to download the shopee Vietnam app, it says this item is not available in your country, which is funny an app being not available in the only country where it is useful. In Vietnam Tiki is also very popular. Does that exist IN LOS,? 

On 12/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, MJCM said:

I always use COD, but I am 90% of the time at home and never ever missed a Delivery or even had to re-schedule one.

And why don't you give the money (to pay for the COD) to the Juristic. When we lived in a Condo we did that, and never an issue!

Ah...because many here don't live in a condo...

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If you use browser translate to English on first page display it is much better and seems to hold it quite well.  I use Chrome but believe other browsers also have translate options.  Have used that method since before Shopee even had an English option.   

I use the app, here is an example 

Screenshot_2021-12-21-16-52-19-728_com.shopee.th.jpg

27 minutes ago, mahtin said:

On Lazada steer clear of Chachoengsao based seller(s), typically Chinese but not declared.

Overseas means China.

No Shopee; they wouldn't let me use a non-Thai credit card. Lazada no problem.

But they do allow direct debit from Bangkok Bank accounts which works fine - and refunds are directly returned to said accounts.

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

But they do allow direct debit from Bangkok Bank accounts which works fine - and refunds are directly returned to said accounts.

ibanking is so easy on Shopee and yes the refunds are much easier than Lazada whom only return the funds to your "wallet" and for farangs have to call them to get the money back to your account . 

lazada?? How I hate them, they are so incompetent it is unbelievable. Every time I sign in they tell me I am using a different device. I use my same desktop every time I use them and am fed up telling them I am not using a different device, and it is giving me all sorts of problems.

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

lazada?? How I hate them, they are so incompetent it is unbelievable. Every time I sign in they tell me I am using a different device. I use my same desktop every time I use them and am fed up telling them I am not using a different device, and it is giving me all sorts of problems.

Did you get hungry and eat their cookies by chance?  For me it is the slide to right because of suspicious activity if I check more than one page.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Does anyone know how to do a search on Lazada that will ONLY be for Thailand?..........And will cut out the overseas suppliers?

Believe they removed that option now that Chinese owned.  But even when available, as in Shopee, they get you with "pre-order" which in effect means overseas but is displayed as domestic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No but Chinese deliveries are pretty quick, for me 1-2 weeks vs Aliexpress 1-3 months but most likely never arrive

I try and order from Thailand, but sometimes you have no choices but to order from China, especially for supplements in bulk......I will say China delivery times have improved a lot from 1 year ago when all the planes were grounded....

On 12/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, Pravda said:

Then honestly what's the point of COD

If you pay for something that's never delivered then you lost your money and time. At best you then have to hassle for a refund. If COD then all you lose is your time.

I think that's pretty obvious but you asked. .

Lazada continues to disgust me. I ordered an item and all the instructions are in Chinese.

Every time I sign in, a notice comes up "someone has logged into your account on a new device". No matter how many times I tell them it makes no difference.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Just got an air fryer with all Chinese instructions.

Took me all of 30s to work out the controls.

I did not even have to look at the instructions as it was so easy to work out the controls when I bought my air fryer. Easily the best cooking utensil ever.

• Like 1

I have followed several instructions on how to delete my shoppee acc.

It doesn't matter which I use " Shoppee on the web or Shoppee in an app." I cannot find the " delete account" anywhere.

Has it been removed ?