90 Day Report "line" at Jomtien/Pattaya

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

or do it online in 5 minutes

Took me over an hour on multiple browsers, it kept timing out in the midst of filling the form so I had to use a script to quickly autofill most of the fields before hitting the timeout. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

new system? anyway subsequent 90 days should be 5 mins max

Yup, new system. Last week. Whenever I clicked the dropdown boxes to select a country or whatever, the busy loading symbol would appear and a few seconds later I'd be booted back to the homepage. But it's an improvement at least, could never get the old system to work.

Edited by HexTree
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HexTree said:

You also use have to use this line to collect your 'Under Consideration' visa. I found out the hard way.

Yep same as myself, I found out after I had qued up for an hour. Bloody hell that's the busiest I've seen immigration be in a very long time.alot of people about. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

or do it online in 5 minutes

Impossible.  The new system read the same info from the old, which shows an invalid overstay.  If you suspect, check the mobile app which confirms.  Imm. desk jockey cares not that the data entry (or lack thereof) caused it.  Here is hoping the next visa renewal is entered properly there next time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you use the new online site you can submit the application since there is not precheck like there is on the old site or the app. People have been able to get a approved report using it.

hi Joe, will I be able to use this new system to do a 90-day report if I used an agent or am I bound to the physical report as part of that arrangement?

NB. I'm still on 30 day VE, awaiting first ever conversion to non-O / retirement (due early next year)

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lemsta69 said:

hi Joe, will I be able to use this new system to do a 90-day report if I used an agent or am I bound to the physical report as part of that arrangement?

i used an agent for first 90 days then did myself then switched to online, worked fine ever since including new system

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i used an agent for first 90 days then did myself then switched to online, worked fine ever since including new system

thanks mate. I don't have an issue with doing it manually but I've gotten so used to doing things online that I've forgotten what A4 paper looks like ????

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

I was told that the line on the left was for Covid extensions.

Easy to book an appointment on QueQ which they confirm on the day and you just walk straight up to desk

They have a table outside for people on covid extensions who are there to either hand in or collect their passport. 

Edited by Daithi85
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, action said:

I'm here based on marriage.  I send my wife with my passport and she gets it done (Jomtien).  I don't need to be there, it takes me zero minutes.  She's the best!  

so you do not count your wife's time to do it ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you use the new online site you can submit the application since there is not precheck like there is on the old site or the app. People have been able to get a approved report using it.

There is no "precheck" when the site reason fails for the same reason as the old site, if the old site fails for the reason of overstay (see the mobile app).  The cause is the person at Immigration that failed to update/insert your real information the last time you updated it at Immigration.  Informing the desk-rider at the time is/was a waste of time.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sheist said:

There is no "precheck" when the site reason fails for the same reason as the old site, if the old site fails for the reason of overstay (see the mobile app).  The cause is the person at Immigration that failed to update/insert your real information the last time you updated it at Immigration.  Informing the desk-rider at the time is/was a waste of time.

It is not same situation. The old system and the app only checked online reporting records. The new one is checked by an officer after it is submitted  and they can check the main database to confirm you are not on a overstay.l

• Like 1

18 hours ago, action said:

I'm here based on marriage.  I send my wife with my passport and she gets it done (Jomtien).  I don't need to be there, it takes me zero minutes.  She's the best!  

Same here, in fact the village i'm in three women share this chore taking turns to do the 90 days reports,  and showing how ridiculous the whole thing is, taking three passports three different nationalities to the Jomtien office, crazy!

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2021 at 8:37 AM, ubonjoe said:

On the new site, I got a "rejected" response with no reason on the PDF after about a week.  The mobile app says invalidly that I am on overstay, so it does not work for everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not same situation. The old system and the app only checked online reporting records. The new one is checked by an officer after it is submitted  and they can check the main database to confirm you are not on a overstay.l

How do you know this?  Something is still bunked for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sheist said:

How do you know this?  Something is still bunked for me.

Nothing has changed for the approval of the report after it is submitted. It is approved by an officer unless you are one of the lucky few that get auto approval from their local office (I am one of those).

It appears many of the people that are getting the rejections are reporting to Bangkok immigration.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Nothing has changed for the approval of the report after it is submitted. It is approved by an officer unless you are one of the lucky few that get auto approval from their local office (I am one of those).

It appears many of the people that are getting the rejections are reporting to Bangkok immigration.

I have been Jomtien since I arrived here 9.5 years ago, and have never left this area.  The PDF itself says no reason, and the line to see it says only Rejected.  If only there were a way to contact this person or people working this desk to ask them why the rejection by email or phone number, will/can they fix it, whatever.  If they are able and willing to see that I am not actually on overstay, then what is the reason?  I don't suppose you have their cell phone number?  ????????  Frustrating.  Never had any problem (except when the site was down) until my last visa renewal last year (I had no idea doing a 90 day report AND a visa renewal on the same day last year would "break" me, but apparently it did. There is no chance of a dual report next year, thankfully) and since then, the mobile app says I am on overstay and both mobile sites fail me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...