Over 200 Omicron cases confirmed in Thailand, Kalasin -Udon Thani cluster of concern

webfact

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Of course. However, that does not stop an over reaction by the believers in the Zombie Apocalypse. 

All of which, seems to spread faster than the suspected virus itself. 

In some places more than others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/25/2021 at 3:52 AM, robblok said:

Of course, more people who are vaccinated are admitted, too bad that many of you antivaxers don't really think before you post.

If you got a 80-90% vaccinated population then of course in absolute numbers, the most admitted would be vaccinated. But if you then break the numbers down and adjust for amount of people vaccinated vs did not vaccinate the story is different and you see that the not vaccinated still represent a far larger group then they should based on their absolute numbers.

They did not lie, it's not a conspiracy either, it's just taking things out of context. A favorite of antivaxers and conspiracy thinkers.

Too bad most of those are not bright enough to understand such complicated things.

Did I say I was anti-vax? I was just relaying information I received from the funeral director. My view is that the whole covid issue is being blown up out of proportion with other health problems being severely neglected. If world governments really cared about our health they would not be doing what they are currently. This imho is just a stepping stone to the World Economic Forums’ plan for humanity. Personally I’d rather Die living rather than live afraid of dying. But each to their own❤️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kal I Sin its fun said:

Did I say I was anti-vax? I was just relaying information I received from the funeral director. My view is that the whole covid issue is being blown up out of proportion with other health problems being severely neglected. If world governments really cared about our health they would not be doing what they are currently. This imho is just a stepping stone to the World Economic Forums’ plan for humanity. Personally I’d rather Die living rather than live afraid of dying. But each to their own❤️

???? hahahahaha an other one. Sorry came across an other strange guy with similar views. All i could do was laugh.

And no you did not say that however you posted misleading information. You could have put a disclaimer there that you knew that because of the proportions of vaccinated vs non vaccinated were such then it would make sense.

Any enough time wasted with people like you. (sorry these kind of theories make me laugh had the discussion with a guy from the UK so funny i destroy one of their theories they hop over to the next even though they say its connected)

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

???? hahahahaha an other one. Sorry came across an other strange guy with similar views. All i could do was laugh.

And no you did not say that however you posted misleading information. You could have put a disclaimer there that you knew that because of the proportions of vaccinated vs non vaccinated were such then it would make sense.

Any enough time wasted with people like you. (sorry these kind of theories make me laugh had the discussion with a guy from the UK so funny i destroy one of their theories they hop over to the next even though they say its connected)

In a free world, if that’s what we have we are all entitled to our opinions. As I said I was just relaying information I had received. Believe what you want and live scared. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kal I Sin its fun said:

In a free world, if that’s what we have we are all entitled to our opinions. As I said I was just relaying information I had received. Believe what you want and live scared. 

Sure you can have your opinion but its just so crazy that normal educated people would not even consider them.

Government leaders have a hard enough time to decide where to meet and what to put on the agenda and now all of a sudden worldwide there is a secret meeting where they all agree to the economic reform, and it stays out of the news hidden from us all.

That borders on the absurd. 

On 12/25/2021 at 8:37 PM, thaiman said:

What's the breakdown of age groups in this 90%

The sources I quoted did not give that kind of breakdown.

However it if helps, the data from the UK article mentioned that in terms of hospital admissions:

For 18 to 29-year-olds with two doses the rate was 2.0 per 100,000, while for their non-vaccinated peers it was 8.4 per 100,000

For the only other age groups it mentions the proportions are similar. So whatever your age, you're 4 to 6 times more likely to be hospitalised if you're unvaccinated.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 12:36 PM, CG1 Blue said:

I was listening to an epidemiologist the other day and he explained that in fact previous infection from Covid gives long term protection from severe illness if you were to catch it again. (something to do with T cells I think?). He said the idea of the boosters is to cut infection rates

I wish I could find a link or remember his name. 

All depends on his definition of long term. I don't know how long the protection lasts but it will vary between different people, which variant they caught and the variant they subsequently get exposed to. One thing for sure though is they will need boosters. 

Boosters cut the infection rate by helping people get over their infection quicker so less likely to spread the virus or end up in hospital. 

there will be no acurate numbers of omicron cases in thailand because testing is limited.

Ireland with 5m pop reporting 20k could b more but thats all we can do and many say it is 2/3x

Thailand 70m 8k positive unbelieveable.

But omi rips so fast testing matters less with a milder infection

Its a roller coaster ride for the next couple of weeks.

Nothing, restrictions, quarrantine or curfew it will find hosts

Eventually WHO downgrade hal a lu ya.

Edited by tomyami