Covid – 19 vaccine walk ins for Thais and foreigners, including boosters, available in Chonburi

snoop1130

221149949_369581631326834_8987338886428602899_n-630x420.jpg

PHOTO: Covid-19 Center

The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (December 26th) has announced Covid -19 vaccine walk ins for people who live in Chonburi. Foreigners, according to officials, can participate although must wait in line the same as anyone else, show their passport and visa information, and officially tourist style visas are not eligible. (Your mileage could vary here in terms of foreigner eligibility, please check with the hospital before spending significant time waiting in line or commuting-Editor) The walk in campaign is from today (December 27th) to January 2nd.

Pfizer for people aged from 12 years old

– Pfizer 1st dose – 2nd dose

– Recovered from Covid -19 more than one month

Pfizer 3rd dose for people who received these Covid -19 vaccines more than 3 months prior

– Two doses of Sinopharm

– Two doses of Sinovac

– Two doses of AstraZeneca

– Sinovac + AstraZeneca

– Sinopharm + AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca for people aged more than 18 years old

– Two dose AstraZeneca

– AstraZeneca 1st dose – Pfizer 2nd dose

– Recovered from Covid -19 more than 1 month

AstraZeneca 3rd dose for people who received these Covid -19 vaccine more than 3 months

– Two doses of Sinopharm

– Two doses of Sinovac

– Sinovac + AstraZeneca

– Sinopharm + AstraZeneca

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/27/covid-19-vaccine-walk-ins-for-thais-and-foreigners-including-boosters-available-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Haha 1

This morning I phoned to both Bangkok Pattaya hospital and Banglamung hospital. I am a patient at BPH and had my first two vaccines there. They told me that they do not have supply from the government yet for a booster. Wait for announcement from them on facebook, or their own website. My first vaccine was AZ and my second was Pfizer on 29th. September. Banglamung hospital told me I have to wait 6 months for a booster after the Pfizer vaccine. She said that if I don't believe her I should go to the indoor sports stadium on Chaiyaphreuk 2 tomorrow Thursday 30th. Dec. where they have the booster and will treat 500 people. So the information given in the link above appears to be incorrect. 

• Haha 1