Siam Commercial Bank moving into Crypto, why aren't you?

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

2021 has been a rather disappointing year for crytpo, yet Bitcoin has doubled in price since last December. 

A chimpanzee throwing darts to choose random cryptos at the start of the year would be up x3.  It ain't rocket science. 

yeah true, but a chimp throwing darts 3 months ago would be down ~30%. was going "to the moon" then too! 

it's easy to cherry pick data points with hind sight.

thats why i buy dips, i can at least put some stats in my favour! (even if its just in my head lol)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Really, where?

most major cities in thailand? theres always part of the city thats been "left behind" then the developers move in, the elastic snaps and everyone wants a piece..

tip: buy on the edge of the development zone and look for unique features.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

we just picked up 4 rai on a street where we knew the end plot was just about to be constructed.. now he's paying for gravel road, electric and water and i'm up 40% in a month. from backwater to hot new street!

btw i don't feel bad HE tipped me on it ????

Who is HE?

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

Easy for you to say, yes I've seen all the success stories and it's meteoric rise in value, I even had another member on here talk to me in person over a snack & a couple of bottles of beer, even after taking copious notes about bit coin wallets, passwords and everything else that goes with it I'm still confused, and that was a few years back, so I steer well clear of what I don't understand.

Earlier this year(January), I started a topic about what to buy, Bitcoin or Gold. More people then said buy gold! 

Gold has gone down in value, Bitcoin has nearly doubled and had more than doubled a month ago. 

It's easier than opening a bank account to open a Bitkub account. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2