Thai ladies’ morality- I have no idea what they are thinking

Danderman123

Guest Isaanlife

You seem to know an awful lot about your friend's personal business?

How exactly would someone know the deliverer was the "husband" if he was just dropping them off?

Did he get out the car and introduce himself as the husband?

the friend thingy are just having daytime job and prostitutes by night.

so, are Thai men really that mercenary? Or is this some ploy to justify leaving the wife at some point in the future?

they are just pimp, in some case the marriage thing are just fake to benefit from each other, another are the guy married to a prostitutes and she's just continuing her job, yes there Thai men and woman do married each for love and knowing the reality of their lives, but one must work for a living, its suck to be poor

Guest Isaanlife
3 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

The 'COVID economy' has driven a lot of women into freelance prostitution.  The husbands act as their security, delivering the wives and often waiting around to check they are OK.  They both benefit from the proceeds.

And the Thai husband will have a 'geek' for his own pleasure, so why not rent out the wife to other men.

An incident a couple of years ago at Lumpini Park and reported in the press, highlighted the issue.  A 'customer' got violent, the husband was nearby to sort him out.

Women have always been a commodity in Asia, sad but true, and looks like it's getting worse.

Do you have any facts to back up the COVID economy has driven a lot of married women into freelance prostitution?

23 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

You seem to know an awful lot about your friend's personal business?

How exactly would someone know the deliverer was the "husband" if he was just dropping them off?

Did he get out the car and introduce himself as the husband?

The wife and hubby are on Facebook 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, vinci said:

the friend thingy are just having daytime job and prostitutes by night.

they are just pimp, in some case the marriage thing are just fake to benefit from each other, another are the guy married to a prostitutes and she's just continuing her job, yes there Thai men and woman do married each for love and knowing the reality of their lives, but one must work for a living, its suck to be poor

My friend says he is aware of bargirls who have money boys, some for a long time, but has not seen the husband of a factory girl deliver her to a customer, until recently.

Edited by Danderman123

13 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

There is also a culture of selling your Daughter

Several returned bargirls have been in my Issan village, harassing their poor grandparents. Claiming to be unable to find work, they drop by for some baht here and there, not thinking much of their grandparents still breaking their 70+ yr old backs, cutting rice for 5 baht a kilo.

The justification they use for this, a face saving technique I reckon, is that they'll soon be married off to the Thai BF's family they'd been staying with. The number I heard tossed around for this was 50k baht.

Alas, the sales never went through, the BF's fams unable to tolerate a bargirl personality for more than a few months, eventually sending them back to the parents or grandparents.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems lots of girls and women know the difference between love and sex a lot better than men. They go to work, do the work, and when the work is done that's it. And for some work they get a lot more money than for other work.

For me it seems this only becomes a problem when they think too much about it.

Or to quote Claudia Cardinale in Once Upon a Time in the West: "Well, no woman ever died from that. When you're finished, all I'll need will be a tub of boiling water and I'll be exactly what I was before - with just another filthy memory!"

I think there will be some phycological damage though.  I can't imagine that an ex-prostitute or even a previously promiscuous woman will be able to have the same kind of relationships as one who is serially monogamous.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Alas, the sales never went through, the BF's fams unable to tolerate a bargirl personality for more than a few months, eventually sending them back to the parents or grandparents.

Broken women.  Very sad.  The trouble is, nobody warns them.  Even in our supposedly advanced societies we still have insane cat moms telling young women they need to sleep around to be "strong independent women".

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

but husbands delivering the goods may be a unique Thai feature?

Hehe. I've got a good story to throw into the mix.

Out in the Issan sticks, a farang might eventually be introduced to a Thai man through another farang. Hey, I know this really cool guy, he wants to practice English, or watch football together, while we all drink, or something.

You all go to his pad. You weren't told his wife would be there. She sits and drinks with everyone but otherwise doesn't do much. You begin to wonder what her purpose is there. She is rather sexily dressed, tight dresses and short skirts. You begin wondering if something is on offer, though not explicitly made. Hmm.

After a few of these visits, the farang tells the other farang, don't you like his wife? Uh yeah, sure. Well, don't you want to do the deed? What? With him right there? Sure, that's what he wants. Uhh...how much? NOTHING! Whaaaaat?

Haha. I've heard this story on multiple occasions. What's happening is:

1) Guy is really gay, which his fam doesn't approve of, and needed a marriage of convenience. The lady has her needs.

2) Guy's downstairs is no longer functional. He needs someone to take care of her. Though no longer downstairs, he's still getting jollies out of this upstairs. One of the many such jollies of Amazing Thailand.

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1