Access my vaccination record on Mor prom.

Kinok Powell

Hi all,just managed to get my booster jab at the sports stadium in Pattaya.I had the previous two in England and have digital and paper records of them.I was told to download the Mor-prom app to access my record for the Thailand jab but it is not accepting my passport number as proof of id and i don't have a Thai id.Is there another way i could get access to my Thai vacc record?

Cheers.

You'll need to go back to the stadium or to the hospital to get the ID number they allocated to you when registering.  This along with your phone number will allow you in to Mor Phrom.  For others what you need to do to avoid this situation is described here:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1243081-pattaya-booster-shots-with-a-refere-to-foreigners-how-where-when/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-17058477

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kinok Powell said:

I would but didn't receive anything at all.Was just told to download the Mor prom app.

You need the 13 digit number which is linked to your passport.  The issuing  authority, in my case, PBH gave me mine weeks after when I telephoned them. But it was also on the ticket for the queue for the paper vaccine certificate I noticed later. What vaccine  were you given?

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You need the 13 digit number which is linked to your passport.  The issuing  authority, in my case, PBH gave me mine weeks after when I telephoned them. But it was also on the ticket for the queue for the paper vaccine certificate I noticed later. What vaccine  were you given?

I was given Pfizer but i think they had AZ too.

8 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

Govt Hospital Information Desk might load your Mor Phrom Vax record to a Line account just from Name & Passport. They did that for me when issuing my MOPH Vax Pass,  butI had full Vax Certs.

Cheers,i'll give Banglamung Hospital a try.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

This was run by Banglamung hospital so i will give them a try,thanks.

This term “13 digit number” is somewhat annoying. Like referring to say a National Insurance no. as an “8 digit number”. No Govt. ID exists solely for Vax. It’s your (non-Imm.) Foreigner Govt. “Alien Registration No.” Which pre-Covid was generated for Yellow House Book or Work Permit or Tax ID …..or Prisoner. Also on Pink IDs.

Covid Vax is just another ID generation trigger for this ARN, if you don’t already have it. Incredible I’ve never seen this important point made in thousands of subject posts. Never even seen it referenced properly in other topics like Pink ID or Yellow Book.Even Thai legal websites call it “ a 13 digit number “ ! Without stating it’s Name or Purpose …..

• Confused 1

On 12/31/2021 at 8:44 AM, TropicalGuy said:

This term “13 digit number” is somewhat annoying. Like referring to say a National Insurance no. as an “8 digit number”. No Govt. ID exists solely for Vax. It’s your (non-Imm.) Foreigner Govt. “Alien Registration No.” Which pre-Covid was generated for Yellow House Book or Work Permit or Tax ID …..or Prisoner. Also on Pink IDs.

Covid Vax is just another ID generation trigger for this ARN, if you don’t already have it. Incredible I’ve never seen this important point made in thousands of subject posts. Never even seen it referenced properly in other topics like Pink ID or Yellow Book.Even Thai legal websites call it “ a 13 digit number “ ! Without stating it’s Name or Purpose …..

Do I understand this correctly to mean that a foreigner who gets vaccinated in Thailand and gets a vaccination certificate with a 13-digit personal ID number will, when he gets a yellow house registration book at a later time, find the same personal ID number in the yellow house registration book?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Puccini said:

Do I understand this correctly to mean that a foreigner who gets vaccinated in Thailand and gets a vaccination certificate with a 13-digit personal ID number will, when he gets a yellow house registration book at a later time, find the same personal ID number in the yellow house registration book?

I would not make this leap. My guess is that such a situation will require another forty-seven documents, with at least an equal number of garuda stamps. And oh, the signatures.

My "feeling" is that early on the authorities realized they need to track government-administered COVID vaccinations given to foreigners. And foreign passport numbers come in a confusing selection of 57 varieties (and change every 5 - 10 years), so someone decided to use the thai 13-digit id system to issue unique numbers. They use the "6" in the first field to denote foreigner. And if you already had a pink id they'd use that. Pretty amazing that many vaccination points were given access into this numbering scheme, without messing it up, see also the 90-reporting fiasco.

Not sure what they're doing now with new vaccinations. Seen some reports of a 13 digit number beginning with "0".

The OP is in a bit of a pickle as their UK vaccinations will likely never show up in Mor Prom, so not sure if the effort to get the third thai booster into Mor Prom is worth the effort?

Edited by mtls2005