BB gun for pigeon problems

Cricky

56 minutes ago, NE1 said:

What sort of range does it have ? I remember I bought one years ago , and you could see the pellet leaving the end of the gun and landing about 5 metres away. Pathetic it was.

I have a Tokyo Marui G17 Gen 4.

Same as this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNzvJlAEbY&ab_channel=シューティングレンジTARGET-1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

What sort of range does it have ? I remember I bought one years ago , and you could see the pellet leaving the end of the gun and landing about 5 metres away. Pathetic it was.

It will give the pigeons a laugh.

• Haha 1

Try poison.  

A commercial tenant of mine back in NZ threw a ton of poisoned barley or wheat on the verandah roof above his shop to deal with pigeons.  Three days later there were hundreds of reports of dead birds all over the CBD - some literally falling out of the sky into traffic.  But the pigeons persisted.

Next he armed himself with a .22 pellet rifle with telescopic sight and rented a room on the first floor of the pub across the road.  Maybe it was because he chose a Friday night and had been drinking, or maybe he was hanging out the window too far, but somebody called the coppers and prompted an entire main street closure and Armed Offenders (SWAT Team) callout.

It was hilarious.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Looks cool I have a glock gas gun it was fun and the gas leaks out now so it's useless and maybe can be fixed. 

Where can you can get the BB gen 4 and cost please.

On 12/30/2021 at 5:53 PM, xylophone said:

A friend of mine bought the robot owl and another couple of supposed "pigeon scarers"

We got home from shopping a couple of weeks ago and six duck eggs had been stolen by either crows or those birds with the big beaks. They'd been hanging around for a while. So I bought one of these Eagles from Lazada Bird Repellent Hanging Eagle Flying Owl Decoy Protection Control Scarecrow | Lazada.co.th

Took my daughter shopping a couple of days later and by the time I'd got home the wife had totally engulfed the Duck pen with netting. Next day my Eagle arrived. Haven't lost a duck egg since but I reckon it's more to do with the netting than my Eagle ????

• Like 2