What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

I downloaded the first three episodes of the "Lord of the Rings" prequel, "The Power of the Rings" and have so far gotten through the first two episodes, but I may add that I was tempted to bail out halfway through the second episode, because I just didn't find it interesting – – has anyone else experienced this??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:
  • Law & Order SUV

Have you checked Law & Order: Organized Crime 

There was a new season premiere last night? I kind of like the continual soundtrack, It reminds me of the time when Law and order was shown back to back on the only English Channel on our condo cable TV. 

6 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Have you checked Law & Order: Organized Crime 

There was a new season premiere last night? I kind of like the continual soundtrack, It reminds me of the time when Law and order was shown back to back on the only English Channel on our condo cable TV. 

I watched all of S1 and liked it but got sidetracked and didn't even get started with S2. I did like it and perhaps I'll start it up again but hard to say when as the football season is now upon us.

NOTE: I'm talking real football, not that boing soccer <deleted>.....  ????

17 hours ago, xylophone said:

I downloaded the first three episodes of the "Lord of the Rings" prequel, "The Power of the Rings" and have so far gotten through the first two episodes, but I may add that I was tempted to bail out halfway through the second episode, because I just didn't find it interesting – – has anyone else experienced this??

I also have canned it as being too boring, not interesting, and full of unlikable characters.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bobandyson said:

I watched the first two episodes and found it slow and bit of a slog to get through them. Eps 3 and 4 picked up a bit with some action. Ep 5 is looking good though.

I think it was always going to be an uphill task trying to follow the trilogies of The Hobbit and LOTR. No familiar movies stars, mediocre acting, slow story line, etc, etc. 

I'm sticking with it for the time being. 

Looking forward to Eps 3 & 4 then... it is very slow at times but the CGI and cinematography is brilliant!

My wife is enjoying it as well so I too will stick it out for a few more episodes.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 7:26 AM, seedy said:

TPB

im.thumb.jpg.733f93bd6b9fb93ec06a23926f35226f.jpg

I like Guy Pearce so I thought I would download this and watch it, even though it only has an IMDb rating of about 5.

Well the movie itself had so many plot holes in it that it was occasionally hard to follow, and I have still got no idea how a couple of the people actually fit into the story itself, but I did watch it through till the end and just put it down to, "not one of Guy Pearce's better movies".