What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

On 8/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, giddyup said:
On 8/27/2022 at 7:47 AM, Mutt Daeng said:
  On 7/23/2022 at 8:42 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Another  great  show is  called Witness Number 3. Though it  got low IMDB rating it  is in fact a top rate tense drama ,  interesting camera work with quality cast. It has a claustrophobic , nightmare quality underpinned by  gritty realism .  Basically a  witness to a murder is threatened by a gang of nihlist kids . A great show 

Me too.

Expand  

I can only find episode 1.

Giddyup: Complete season 1 of Witness Number 3 is now on Torrent Galaxy. Plenty of seeders.

50 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:
On 8/30/2022 at 7:09 PM, recom273 said:

A new series of The Capture aired last night on BBC

The first series was interesting, I cant remember so much about it, from 2019 - about deep fakes, some squaddie was accused of a murder he didnt commit .. ring any bells?

Expand  

I'm watching season 1 now. Great show.  Holliday Grainer is particularly good. The only place I could find it was Pirate Bay.

It's on Torrent Galaxy as well.

55 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:
7 hours ago, PeasAndGravy said:

It's on Torrent Galaxy as well.

Sorry, I should have said it was the only place I could find the complete season 1.

Complete Season 1 of the Capture is also on Torrent Galaxy.

Edited by PeasAndGravy

Savage River---Oz TV---6 episodes -weekly---Crime thriller---ChaosTV 

Savage River tells the story of Miki Anderson, who returns to her hometown in rural Victoria after ten years in prison, determined to finally move on with her life.But the close-knit community of Savage River is not about to let her forget the past that easily. When a murder rocks the town, Miki immediately becomes the focus of everyone’s suspicion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of The Hour. It's a behind-the-scenes drama and espionage thriller in Cold War-era England that centres on a journalist, a producer, and an anchor-man for an investigative news programme. It was very good IMHO. Well worth a look. I got it from torrents-csv.

Not many seeders, so it took ages to download, but well worth the wait.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1778108/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of The Hour. It's a behind-the-scenes drama and espionage thriller in Cold War-era England that centres on a journalist, a producer, and an anchor-man for an investigative news programme. It was very good IMHO. Well worth a look. I got it from torrents-csv.

seems to be 6 parts on fmovies

1 hour ago, steve187 said:
7 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Expand  

seems to be 6 parts on fmovies

Yes. 2 seasons, each having 6 episodes.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of The Hour.

Gosh your finding a lot of old old ones Mutt.... yer watched it about 7 years ago- it was good acting .good series, there was a big gap between series 1 & 2 ...

The 50s in England--the BBC was all powerful-- no one else --the only kid on the block telling you what all the news (or what they felt) is all about.

There are a lot of crime series on the That "Dateline" Mutt & 48 hours. They spin off in to about 4 different news types Dateline "Secrets Uncovered" deal mainly with crime---and has a lot of back issues.

And here is a country spin offs..... Dateline AU =  Oz...they done one on Thailand drugs 6 days ago.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, recom273 said:

Back in a two weeks .. Brassic S04 - Well worth catching the first 3 series, if you haven't already. Will mentioned it a in last years thread, an easy series to binge on.

Episodes 1-3 on RAR.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 12:57 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Yes it was excellent and series two promises to be good  also.

cant wait. 

currently watching the EU joint financed series ''Criminal'' not new, but I just discovered what I think is Season 2 (UK) and also a fine German production of the same series (excellent dubbing, by the way). 2 episodes per country.

Can I get any encouragement to watch The Man in the high castle? I watched perhaps one episode maybe one and a half and I was bored to tears and thought it utterly stupid.

Obviously, some stories start off quite slowly and maybe even a bit disjointed. Second chance?

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

Raised by wolves.

On about ep4. Barely watchable. Hope it gets better bc I'm losing interest fast

Series 1  or 2 ...because if your watching series 1 ..... the bad news is ---thats as good as it gets...all downhill from there.............:coffee1:

17 hours ago, BonMot said:

Can I get any encouragement to watch The Man in the high castle? I watched perhaps one episode maybe one and a half and I was bored to tears and thought it utterly stupid.

Obviously, some stories start off quite slowly and maybe even a bit disjointed. Second chance?

I liked it a lot, but then again I wouldn't care for most movies/series praised and recommended here. See if reading the reviews helps:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740299/

• Like 1