Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's,90's Music (2022)

CharlieH

22 hours ago, DBath said:

I love that profile pic of Batman and Robin in the upper left corner. I remember watching that show weekly with Adam West & Burt Ward - Bang, pow, thwok!!!

Same here, that was my memories of Batman, Adam West and earnest Robin battling the evil forces threatening peaceful citizens.

If I remember right each episode would begin with the phrase- ' All's quiet in Gotham City..... except for one place where the dastardly Penguin/Joker, Riddler was hatching a diabolical plot to....'

Wonderful fun, we cheered on Batman, it disappointed me immensely when it all became serious in later years.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

I saw the Grateful Dead perform in Boulder, CO sometime in the 70’s. I wish I could pinpoint exactly when and where, but I know it was an inside venue - not Folsom field. Unfortunately, I got so wasted on the drive there with my friends from Fort Collins, CO that I can’t remember a thing that happened at that concert. The entire affair is a complete fog. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bannork said:

Same here, that was my memories of Batman, Adam West and earnest Robin battling the evil forces threatening peaceful citizens.

If I remember right each episode would begin with the phrase- ' All's quiet in Gotham City..... except for one place where the dastardly Penguin/Joker, Riddler was hatching a diabolical plot to....'

Wonderful fun, we cheered on Batman, it disappointed me immensely when it all became serious in later years.

The Bat-mobile and the bat-cave - for me - were life-altering events.  

17 minutes ago, DBath said:

I saw the Grateful Dead perform in Boulder, CO sometime in the 70’s. I wish I could pinpoint exactly when and where, but I know it was an inside venue - not Folsom field. Unfortunately, I got so wasted on the drive there with my friends from Fort Collins, CO that I can’t remember a thing that happened at that concert. The entire affair is a complete fog. 

Wish I'd seen this live.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bannork said:

Fred McDowell, wonderful southern blues: simple, catchy guitar riffs with melodic slide guitar, accompanied by his plaintive voice.  Great for learning guitar to.

Oh please stop, you know how much I love those twangy guitar songs!!