Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's,90's Music (2022)

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

@jvs, would it not be more appropriate if you created a separate new topic for anti-war songs, rather than use this one? Just an idea?

I was just going to leave it open for people to respond with their own ideas and songs.

Maybe not a specific song but also against violence and against bullying in general.

Every one has their own opinion and i was hoping for some support against the russian invasian

of Ukraine.

I know this may sound a bit political but when innocent people are dying we need to speak out,i know it is not much but ,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I was just going to leave it open for people to respond with their own ideas and songs.

Maybe not a specific song but also against violence and against bullying in general.

Every one has their own opinion and i was hoping for some support against the russian invasian

of Ukraine.

I know this may sound a bit political but when innocent people are dying we need to speak out,i know it is not much but ,

OK. I wasn't trying to criticise, sorry if it came across that way. I just thought it would be better in a separate topic, since it's not really a "Blast from the past".

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1