Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's,90's Music (2022)

CharlieH

Calling out to fellow posters, especially the regulars. I had to replace my hard drive and consequently lost my Youtube downloader which a few months ago. someone kindly showed out to download from the Youtube video itself, I looked for that post at the beginning of this thread but couldn't find it, perhaps it was in last year's posts.

If anyone could post the link, I'd be most grateful. It made downloading so easy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bannork said:

Calling out to fellow posters, especially the regulars. I had to replace my hard drive and consequently lost my Youtube downloader which a few months ago. someone kindly showed out to download from the Youtube video itself, I looked for that post at the beginning of this thread but couldn't find it, perhaps it was in last year's posts.

If anyone could post the link, I'd be most grateful. It made downloading so easy.

If you go to the top right corner of your pc ,click that and go down to add ons.

You will find you tube dowloader there,that is the one i use.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bannork said:

I only found an audio youtube downloader on my add-ons.

On FireFox I have an add-on called 'Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express'. Not perfect but does me just fine for music vids and the like.

The creator regularly updates it keeping up with the regular FF browser updates.

• Like 1

This song helped me to spell 'mississippi' correctly since 1967. I'd just sing the opening while writing it down.

To bad nobody has ever asked me how to spell it.

Bobbie Gentry - Mississippi Delta.

Edited by bobandyson

13 hours ago, bannork said:

Thanks for that jvs, but I only found an audio youtube downloader on my add-ons.

Thanks to whoever posted Natalie Merchant's songs. Quite a talent.

One great singer to another.

Paul Rodgers - great distinctive voice. 

• Like 1