Covid testing in Pattaya, Restaurants and everywhere else....

redwood1

22 minutes ago, Morpheus42 said:

Because every other disease, flu, tuberculosis, whatever, all these diseases that no one cares about, they are all much more dangerous for the old and sick.

Who is saying they do not care about them?

Problem is idiot antivaxers are bed blocking!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Henryford said:

Went to a small bar in Rhompo last night. They wanted us to take ATK tests, only 350 baht each. So that's 700 baht before i have even sipped a beer. Told them where to put their test and walked out.

And yet I went to eat at a well known eatery on Soi Buakhao only yesterday and no mention was made of needing a test.... 

Tests cost about 95 baht now so sounds like a bit of a scam to me.... if they wanted customers they would even subsidize the ATK tests..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We will get soon children visitors from the country side (Korat). Two very young, but one girl is 13 years old. I am not even sure she is vaccinated.

Would all / some need some sort of permission or certificate etc. to enter a restaurant in Pattaya ? (Vaccination Certificate, Tests of all sorts etc. ?)

In fact neither my wife nor me did visit a restaurant for a long time. All I know is that the restaurants in the Shopping Malls do not care (my wife told me).

On 1/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, champers said:

Going along Beach Rd, 2nd Rd and Soi Buakhao this lunchtime and plenty people sat in bars, restaurants and cafes drinking beer. Were they tested first? I doubt it; I saw nothing to suggest testing before entering the premises.

I find it difficult to see how these new rules are going to be enforced. There isn't enough manpower nor the will.

And yet the Pattaya Police have audacity to ask the bar and restaurant owners to cough up extra "tea money" to be allowed to serve alcohol between 2 and 5 pm but then T I T, It's a shame this country doesn't have a proper ombudsman where you can report this shameful conduct to

1 hour ago, a977 said:

And yet the Pattaya Police have audacity to ask the bar and restaurant owners to cough up extra "tea money" to be allowed to serve alcohol between 2 and 5 pm but then T I T, It's a shame this country doesn't have a proper ombudsman where you can report this shameful conduct to

but 2 to 5 is not allowed so to avoid tea money don't serve alcohol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a977 said:

The PM is always very receptive to suggestions........