Booster shot Bangkok

Whale

19 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Same for me. The village grapevine said the little local hospital was jabbing, my wife called to confirm they were doing it today, we rolled up, no waiting - didn't even have time to sit quietly for long enough before doing the blood pressure test. Had Pfizer to follow up the Sinovac and AZ we'd had before, received the paper print out and they sorted out a problem I'd had not being able to register on the app. All very efficient. How often do we say that about anything Thai. They also had free test kits available. Rural, once the government finally got its act together, is good.

Just wondering about how much they really know about what is needed, though. First, there needed to be six months before a booster and then there didn't - reduced to three. Before, needed to sit for 30 minutes after the jab, and today it was 10.

see ... everyone. it is effortless to get a dose, just get out of the city.  yeah fast and easy.  but... i asked for some atk kits to go and they wouldn't give me any, told me to go to 7-11 they are 49. baht there. not this 200-500. baht so many are writing about, and i was told they are 99% accurate.   

Edited by thaitom
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrPhibes said:

Leaving to the US in 6 days and they have a 6mo policy before you can get a booster and I'm only 4 months in from my second Pfizer. 

Pfizer booster is +5 months now in the U.S.

1 hour ago, captpkapoor said:

The names of the hospitals are all written in Thai, I couldn't find the Thai Japanese sports centre.

Look up. Earlier post, QueQ, Vaccination Centers, big red arrow is Thai-Japan Stadium in Din Daeng.

bmadindaeng.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

Bummer....

Your registration (name) for the 3rd dose of the Covid-19 vaccination was unsuccessful because your vaccination record did not meet the conditions set by the Ministry of Public Health. Please check with the vaccination center where you received your 1st and 2nd doses.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Look up. Earlier post, QueQ, Vaccination Centers, big red arrow is Thai-Japan Stadium in Din Daeng.

bmadindaeng.jpg

Tough to keep up when things changing daily all over the world.  Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Your registration (name) for the 3rd dose of the Covid-19 vaccination was unsuccessful because your vaccination record did not meet the conditions set by the Ministry of Public Health. Please check with the vaccination center where you received your 1st and 2nd doses.

Can you share any details on this "message"? You received it from??? AS a result of ????

And what is your vaccination history?

It sounds like you don't yet qualify for a booster.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Tough to keep up when things changing daily all over the world.  Thanks for the heads up!

I thought that you said you're leaving for the U.S. in six days? And that you're +4 months after #2, so just get a booster in the U.S. in ~ 3 weeks? (There are some regional constraints, and appointments are becoming a necessity in some locales, so maybe research things when you arrive.)

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Bummer....

Did you put the 13-digit number from the vaccination certificate in? Not your passport number.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Also, keep checking back if you're looking at specific dates. Sometimes they're showing full but if you check back later slots have opened up. 

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Can you share any details on this "message"? You received it from??? AS a result of ????

And what is your vaccination history?

It sounds like you don't yet qualify for a booster.

There is no more info, this is all the text I got, via SMS.

Good point, maybe I don't qualify for a booster yet. My second AstraZenica shot was October 27th, 2021.

That said, I did pick a date in February,  so well beyond 3 months.

9 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I used passport number. I didn't see anywhere where it asked for the vaccination certificate number.

Did I miss it?

Going through AIS for a Bang Sue appointment, I got a similar message to yours when I put in my passport number. So I tried again selecting ID and put in the 6000xxx number and was accepted. 

34 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

There is no more info, this is all the text I got, via SMS.

Good point, maybe I don't qualify for a booster yet. My second AstraZenica shot was October 27th, 2021.

That said, I did pick a date in February,  so well beyond 3 months.

Which registration system ddi you use?

Which site did you choose?

What date did you choose?

Your AZ shot was registered in some MoPH database?

You used your vaccination ID or pink id number?

Interesting if they matched your eligibility against your record? Maybe you have to wait until 3 months just to register?

16 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Going through AIS for a Bang Sue appointment, I got a similar message to yours when I put in my passport number. So I tried again selecting ID and put in the 6000xxx number and was accepted. 

What is your vaccination history?

When was your second dose? What was it? What booster did you register for?

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What is your vaccination history?

When was your second dose? What was it? What booster did you register for?

Two doses of AZ. Booster "will be according to the allocation by DMS". Should be Pfizer. My passport number is on the certificate I received after the second dose but on the app it only shows the 13-digit number. So using that as a Thai ID was successful. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Two doses of AZ. Booster "will be according to the allocation by DMS". Should be Pfizer. My passport number is on the certificate I received after the second dose but on the app it only shows the 13-digit number. So using that as a Thai ID was successful. 

Holy baby Jesus, it worked!

Thanks for the best advice ever.  THANKS!!

Your registration for COVID-19 vaccine is successful for Dose 3 (Booster) (The type of vaccine to receive will be according to the allocation by DMS) for (name). Your appointment date  is 3 March 2022 during XY hrs. (please arrive 30 minutes earlier) at Bang-Sue Central Vaccination Center, Gate 1-4. Please show your ID Card and QR Code.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

bmadindaeng.jpg

Many thanks! Got a slot for 14th Jan. Great help!

MoPH Bang Sue NO WALK IN

https://www.facebook.com/thaimoph/

Announcement
Bang Sue Central Vaccination Center.
Please note that
#การรับวัคซีนเข็มที่3 (Booster dose)
#ต้องลงทะเบียนล่วงหน้าเท่านั้น
NO WALK IN
#เข็มสองจากที่อื่นโปรดลงทะเบียนก่อน
By being able to book an appointment through the following 4 mobile networks.
1. AIS Register on website www.ais.th/vaccine
2. TRUE Register with USSD system. Press *707#. Call out or Website https://vaccine.trueid.net/
3. DTAC registered on DTAC app and website https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html
4. NT registered at the Provincial Government Office. National Telecommunications Commission https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th/CVC/home
Source : CVC Central Bang Sue
Don't forget to wear a mask, maintain social distance, wash your hands and vaccinate.
#โควิด19 #วัคซีนโควิด
#สถานการณ์โควิด19
#กรมควบคุมโรค
#ไทยรู้สู้โควิด

271587670_478034630473112_3078880140086730154_n.jpg

On 1/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, UKMART said:

Hi,

I just had my Moderna Booster at Med Park. Booked in advanced, and paid in advance, in all took 20 minutes.
I booked through using LINE app - you can add them and make your booking, @medpark.thailand
Cost for Moderna is ThB 1,650 - NO WALK-INS

Good Luck.

same price to order at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya .