Does anyone know of any good visa agents in Bangkok that handles marriage certificates???

If your asking if anyone can get a copy of your marriage certificate, the answer is no. They are not available. You are given 2 copies when officially married and expected to take care of them. It younhaopen to lose both, they are gone for good and irreplaceable.

Does anyone know if visa agents are cheaper in Bangkok than other provinces? I would expect in Bangkok there is more competition.

I had a visa agent in the northeast quote a price of 23,000 for the visa for supporting a Thai child. 

Can anyone quote agent fees for marriage visas or retirements visas?

Would be interesting to see comparisons from different areas.

5 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

All agents should deal with any kind of a visa. That's how they make money.

The OP, would obtain advice if his requirements were clear.

I don't even know what he needs.

Agents cannot do everything. In fact pretty limited. 

2 minutes ago, jingjai9 said:

I had a visa agent in the northeast quote a price of 23,000 for the visa for supporting a Thai child. 

Can anyone quote agent fees for marriage visas or retirements visas?

Would be interesting to see comparisons from different areas.

That's so open ended it would take ages to reply.

Suggest you work out what you want to obtain and go from there.

If your over 50 most agents would suggest a retirement extension.

Also cost depends on situation.

Some folk already have a non O and some not, etc etc. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ok thank God it’s done turned out to be easier than I thought. It’s just a certification. First time they ever needed it separately. @ubonjoe  

I just thought I was going to have to do a lot more work than that it was a lot but I didn’t know if I had to do it all myself the translator does the rest after the embassy notarizes it.  

Edited by JimboB4

Because I was actually right the first time Thursday it actually does have to be certified by the embassy and then go through the MFA. Requirement for KOR ROR 22. So I actually didn’t finish till today contrary to what I said yesterday. 

Edited by JimboB4

I was getting stressed out trying to figure out what they needed while I was doing it. They weren’t 100% clear on exactly what they needed at first so I was going to the Embassy and other places trying to figure it out on the go. I hate doing things like that. 

17 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The OP clearly  states  Bangkok.

I think that’s for the translated KOR ROR 22 I already did that and paid 12,000 baht for it in 2016. This was new but now I figured it out and I’m getting it done. It’ll be fully complete in a week. US Marriage certificate is supposed to be certified by MFA or rather consular section after getting certified by the embassy and I’ve done it already. 

Edited by JimboB4

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Get a cheap commuter boat up the river to Wat Po.

Go to the new Asiatec  water front. Go to Lumpini Park go to sanam  luang temple of the emerald  Buddha..

BTW Which agent did you use?

Oh yeah I was already thinking of those spots. Actually we are going to do something exactly like that.