Seriously injured teenage motorbike rider found on railway after crashing into a SUV in Chonburi

webfact

s9DK4PcHTXkFh63a_111649-768x432.jpg

PHOTO: Wisarn Sangjaroen / komkhaotuathai

By Goong Nang(GN)

Chonburi – A teenage motorbike rider who sustained serious injuries was found on a railway after crashing into an SUV in the Bor Thong district.

The Bor Thong Police was notified of the accident on Wednesday just before dawn (January 5th) on the Bor Thong – Nong Samet Road in the Tat Thong sub-dsitrict.

They arrived at the scene to find Mr. Petch Khuenkaew, 19, lying on the railway. He was unconscious and was rushed to a local hospital. On the road nearby, police found the damaged motorbike and the SUV.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/07/seriously-injured-teenage-motorbike-rider-found-on-railway-after-crashing-into-a-suv-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

And the driver of the SUV hung around his time. 

'The SUV driver, Mr. Chaiwit Taweepongjorapas, 53, told TPN media, “I was turning into a gas station when the motorbike rider crashed into my SUV. The motorbike did not have its headlight turned on. The road was very dark and I could not see. I immediately called for rescue services.” 

Driving without lights, just before dawn suggests the bike driver may  have been partying?

6 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Driving without lights, just before dawn suggests the bike driver may  have been partying?

On my motorcycle I cannot turn the headlights off.....I suspect in this case a fused one, or even purposely removed to save fuel!

• Like 2

On 1/8/2022 at 8:43 AM, mikebell said:

'The SUV driver, Mr. Chaiwit Taweepongjorapas, 53, told TPN media, “I was turning into a gas station when the motorbike rider crashed into my SUV. The motorbike did not have its headlight turned on. The road was very dark and I could not see. I immediately called for rescue services.” 

Or that the SUV driver lying.

That wouldn't be unimaginable either...

Especially in light that motorbike guy unlikely to give an interview the moment.