Thailand Named #1 Destination in Asia for Global Retirees

snoop1130

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Many other retirement rankings such as "Best Countries for a Comfortable Retirement" where Thailand ranks lower (#20) between Dominican Republic #19 and UK #21.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-countries-to-retire

78 countries in this ranking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The website said Thailand has always been popular among retirees from around the world because the country does not offer only beaches and other beautiful natural attractions but also convenient places as well as friendly locals.

Now I know it's a hoax.

• Haha 2

sure thailand has some great things going for it ,but visas . a blatently racist govt and policy,and a mind boggling reply to covid,mexico and in many other latin states this isnt the case,if your fully vacced your good to go regardless of ethnicity.i have a long term visa i just wish to leave for 2 mnths and return ummmmm.most other countries are now relaxing restraints but here............this is the mildest form of the virus to emerge so far please tell the never ending list of incompetent govt officials this,its time to move on this is dangerous to a minimal no of our population ,well under 1% , 13 people died yesterday  how many on the roads so obviously the govt is going to stop us using vehicles as theyre so concerned about our welfare.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1