90 day hassles at KP immigrant

I’m beginning to wonder if Kamphaeng Phet immigration are awkward for the sake of it or have I been very lucky in 15 years at Hua Hin. Today off to do my first 90 day report here as I believe that first time it has to be done in person rather than online. Filled up the tm47 although not done one for at least the past 2 years in Hua Hin simply hand over passport and 2 minutes later all done. So officer looks at my completed form then my passport and looks puzzled and then asks where’s all the copies. Copies of what I enquired. Copies of all pages in your passport. I replied you need many copies for 90 day report to which he says yes. Off goes the girlfriend to get it done and eventually comes back to which he then tells her she’s missed one so go get it. While she’s away I try my hardest not to look annoyed at all this and in friendly voice ask him if I need all this for future 90 day reporting to which he replies yes. Meanwhile while girlfriend away he does all the needed and even had the printed slip ready to insert in my passport for when she returned with it. Is this normal all around the country?

He also told my girlfriend that I will need some certificate from the hospital when I go to do my annual extension but no idea what it’s about. Anyone have any idea on what that is all about. 

Ah the old Certificate of Life document to prove your not a Ghost sitting in front of him.  I think the IO was bored and taking the <deleted>.  Nonthaburi, I thought was the worst when they also wanted all pages  in the passport copies, as well as copies of the 90 day I was there to update, the printed TM47 and a copy of it as well, and the TM6 card original and copy.....

16 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Copies of passport and pages with visas and stamps are in the official list of requirements for 90 day reporting.

https://immigrationbangkok.com/90-day-reporting/

That is not a official immigration website.

See the requirement on a real immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

• Like 1