Booster jab not showing on Mor Prom app?

Drew3223

Hey all,

Got the booster on Phangan last Thursday, was told to check the app in a couple of days to confirm it was added to my vaccine record.

No sing of it as of today.

Anyone have advice? any experience of seeing their own booster recorded there?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried from within the Mor prom app?

Open app

International Certificate

scorss down, press yellow box, which includes Adding Vaccination Information

Scroll down, select data incorrect

Also, I think I saw something on the MoPH and Mor Prom FB page about adding/correcting information.

https://www.facebook.com/Mohpromt/

https://www.facebook.com/fanmoph/

https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/

I received a Moderna booster at Sukhumvit Hospital on December 17th, but it doesn't appear in the Mor Prom app (from Line). I've emailed the hospital about it, but haven't received an answer yet.

As far as the vaccine certificate goes, I think certification of 2 doses is sufficient for travel. Is there any country that requires a booster for entry? I see that Israel restricts stay in the country to 180 days from date of 2nd dose, but no restriction if you've received a 3rd shot.

Paul Laew

3 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

I had a booster at MedPark and it was in MorProm within about 10 mins of getting the jab, so if it's taking a long time, it's more likely to be caused by someone not doing something than the system itself.

My booster appeared almost immediately too, but I believe some vax places are on-line so the  database is updated real time whereas others aren't.  In the latter case the updates are done in batches at a later date, which may be a few days from the jab being received.  More than that then I agree something has gone wrong.

17 hours ago, Paulaew said:

I received a Moderna booster at Sukhumvit Hospital on December 17th, but it doesn't appear in the Mor Prom app (from Line). I've emailed the hospital about it, but haven't received an answer yet.

Just to follow up, Sukhumvit Hospital was able to add the record of my booster to the Mor Prom database. So if you are having this problem, the dispensing hospital or vaccination site should be able to fix this for you.

Paul Laew

• 2 weeks later...

FYI: Called the hospital on Phangan today, where I got my booster shot.

The reason it was not showing on Mor Prom app was because, as I got the two original shots on Koh Tao, and then the booster on Phangan, they assigned a different 13 digit ID number.

After calling and giving the vaccine dept. my original ID number, they had it added to Mor Prom in an hour ????

On 1/12/2022 at 2:04 PM, Drew3223 said:

Got the booster on Phangan last Thursday, was told to check the app in a couple of days to confirm it was added to my vaccine record.

All 3 of my shots were on the Mor Prom app before I finished my 20 minute wait. 

Did you not get the updated Paper Vaccine Certificate with the third shot on it before you left?