All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test

I'm my experience, Elite visa is NOTORIOUS for giving false and inaccurate information. Their call center / member services personal seem to be uninformed on a number of very important topics. Sad really, considering how they position themselves as the path of least resistance when it comes to navigating immigration. They will give you heart palpitations if you take what they initially say as gospel

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Still not clear to me what your issue was.

Your using money in the bank method. 

I also do that and attend CW. 

Why are my extensions a breeze. Never an issue.

In addition I find the bank staff very professional and helpful.

When I update on the day along with small deposit the bank staff helpfully photocopy this last page to show io.

I'm not alone in having non eventful extensions using money in bank method at CW. 

Can you point out which immigration rules were changed that caused your issues. 

I'm not aware of any. 

a separate bank statement .not the banks letter or the nank book up date but another statement why don't know a new regulation  

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...

Have an appointment for stay extension next month and was given the same statement by Thai Elite staff this week, that an ATK test is required to enter, and if have it then appointment will be canceled.  

Any one have any new information or share any recent experiances at Building B? I really would not prefer the inconvenance of an ATK test days before the appointment.  Are they still sending about 1 in 20 or 1 in 30 people over to ATK test on site?

27 minutes ago, mangpono said:

Any one have any new information or share any recent experiances at Building B? I really would not prefer the inconvenance of an ATK test days before the appointment.  Are they still sending about 1 in 20 or 1 in 30 people over to ATK test on site?

Do the test at home and take a photo of it with your name and date written on the box, if they ask for the test, just show the photo.

On 4/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, mangpono said:

Have an appointment for stay extension next month and was given the same statement by Thai Elite staff this week, that an ATK test is required to enter, and if have it then appointment will be canceled.  

I went in at a quiet time, only me entering and a staff member said answer "No" to all the questions.

The form has changed slightly, it is also asking if you have eaten with anyone not in your household within the last 14 days and if you have been somewhere busy within the last 14 days, cannot remember how they phrased the question.