All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test

New requirement from the immigration bureau

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.
Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).
Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

As I understand I need to do ATK Test at the hospital? They will not accept a test that I can do at home? 

Just now, ubonjoe said:

What is the source of that info. I see nothing on the Division 1 website or their Facebook page.

The info I have seen only requies a form to be completed unless you are working there.;l

Got it from Elite Visa Member Contact Center, was booking an appointment to extend my stay.

1 minute ago, clearance said:

Got it from Elite Visa Member Contact Center, was booking an appointment to extend my stay.

That is really incorrect info from Thai Elite. Yours is not the first report of them stating that.

• Like 2

I always expected they would use access to the building as the way to require vaccination. Many of us said as much six or seven months ago. But the testing kit is the new shakedown. How many ambulances do they plan on having on hand to cart off testing people positive? Do you get to go home and get any medicines you take? Or do you just disappear?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

This is apparently the sign in front of Chaeng Wattana immigration (source:  The Thaiger website).

There is conflicting information on the banner: You MUST prepare test result + 2 doses certificate, then on the red: Test only needed for certain situations.

But I don't want to take the risks, where to do cheap and fast ATK test with certificate (anywhere close to area from Siam to Ekkamai BTS)?

Improvement of measures before entering the building to prevent the spread of COVID-19
From 10 January 2015 onwards
Or until there is a change
Government officials, officials and internal workers please show up
1. Card of Government Officials, Officers, Operators
2. ATK test results that are certified from hospital or photo or actual ATK test kit that specifies name-names, date and time of the test, negative results within 72 hours before entering the building.
The case does not show any evidence. Screening at the entrance of the building.

https://www.facebook.com/governmentcomplex/

6 hours ago, SooKee said:

This would be a useful form to have in PDF for download to complete along with the rest before going.  I'm due an extension next month, if I haven't found one before I'll see if I can get one to scan and upload.

going for your extension eh well i hope you have better luck than me..ok here for my extension marriage visa normally no probs but today is Shooot i was here 12 o'clock its now 3.30.. so first to the bank got my letter saying money in 400.000 update pass book off to immigration..whoops sir but cannot see date on passbook its clearly on the letter but no good back to bank...back to immigration oh now we need a bank statement ??? ok they got passbook update ..letter from bank now a statement ..back to the bank pay more money got a statement back to immigration..sorry sir they said not enough detail on statement now must go back again now  for another statement pay some more of my cash and Close the account tell them where to shove it..a five year old could redo this entire system..  so in the the motor on the way back to the Bank ..no visa today i think.. Land of Smiles ..not today its not

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

going for your extension eh well i hope you have better luck than me..ok here for my extension marriage visa normally no probs but today is Shooot i was here 12 o'clock its now 3.30.. so first to the bank got my letter saying money in 400.000 update pass book off to immigration..whoops sir but cannot see date on passbook its clearly on the letter but no good back to bank...back to immigration oh now we need a bank statement ??? ok they got passbook update ..letter from bank now a statement ..back to the bank pay more money got a statement back to immigration..sorry sir they said not enough detail on statement now must go back again now  for another statement pay some more of my cash and Close the account tell them where to shove it..a five year old could redo this entire system..  so in the the motor on the way back to the Bank ..no visa today i think.. Land of Smiles ..not today its not

This was at CW?

Hard to tell what the issue was.

How long was the 400k in your account? 

12 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

You are a better man than me i would have committed murder by now

That's why i use an agent given this madness  i simply could not trust myself not say something that would get me in trouble

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

This was at CW?

Hard to tell what the issue was.

How long was the 400k in your account? 

2 years never touched it ..one it was the banks unprofessional staff also the immigration rules changed but we were not told another bank statement had bern added to the requirements why i don't know because all it does is tell exactly the same as the letter i paid for and my update in the bank book  its crazy

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Harveyboy said:

2 years never touched it ..one it was the banks unprofessional staff also the immigration rules changed but we were not told another bank statement had bern added to the requirements why i don't know because all it does is tell exactly the same as the letter i paid for and my update in the bank book  its crazy

Still not clear to me what your issue was.

Your using money in the bank method. 

I also do that and attend CW. 

Why are my extensions a breeze. Never an issue.

In addition I find the bank staff very professional and helpful.

When I update on the day along with small deposit the bank staff helpfully photocopy this last page to show io.

I'm not alone in having non eventful extensions using money in bank method at CW. 

Can you point out which immigration rules were changed that caused your issues. 

I'm not aware of any. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, poohy said:

You are a better man than me i would have committed murder by now

That's why i use an agent given this madness  i simply could not trust myself not say something that would get me in trouble

mate i was almost at that point yesterday