Bloodbath in Pattaya: Jealous man stabs his wife to death

webfact

1 hour ago, robblok said:

think its mainly because the posters on this site don't like Thai males and love to think they are so superior to them. T

Some posters seem to believe they are a far superior being to everybody else.

Just remember, everybody has to S@@t and P@@s the same whether lowly or so called superior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Some posters seem to believe they are a far superior being to everybody else.

Just remember, everybody has to S@@t and P@@s the same whether lowly or so called superior.

Indeed would be wise for those posters to not put down Thais or others at each and every post. Though at times there is some truth in what is posted like your little emperor syndrome. But it does not mean that all Thai males are weak and so on.

Its always so easy to comment on how bad Thais are while forgetting what kind of trash we have back home. But then we make the distinction sub categories and not lump everyone in the same basket like you see on this site.

Im so happy you agree with me on this ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

a mother who over-indulges them and lets them do as they please (I have seen that quite a lot)? What is behind this?

Yeah, many Thai males are spoilt as kids, which means they'll be spoilt teens and spoilt men, so used to having their own way and being told how wonderful they are, they find it hard to deal with rejection.

Though these acts don't only apply to Thai males, it's a human condition.

Google search Domestic Violence in USA or UK, it happens everywhere.

2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Your standard comment,

There's not way you're telling me that the amount of domestic violence in Thailand is the same as western countries.

If you could read the Thai newspapers or watch the news you'd be surprised, there's multiple cases like this every single day.

Approximately 1.3 million women and 835,000 men report being physically assaulted by an intimate partner annually in the United States.

In the United States, domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44.

Yep, only happens in Thailand.

Edited by Broken Record
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

We see a lot of comments deriding Thai males in similar vein..... and I don't deny I have come across a few Thai men who strike me as childish or even brat like.... Is it perhaps caused by the way they are brought up?.... An absent father or one who does not involve himself with the kids.... and a mother who over-indulges them and lets them do as they please (I have seen that quite a lot)? What is behind this?

Mental age of a 10 year old. 

1 hour ago, Broken Record said:

And the Farang blokes with a girl 40 years younger than them, are they suss too ?

How does the scenario of an older man with a younger lady fit into the "grab a granny" concept ?

something not right in your head me thinks.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

How does the scenario of an older man with a younger lady fit into the "grab a granny" concept ?

What's wrong with a guy with an older woman, is  there something wrong with a woman with a younger man ?

As soon as the question of an old man with a much much younger girl rears it's ugly head, then there's something wrong with me too, 555.

There's nothing wrong in my head, what an idiotic thing to write, maybe you feel like you fit my bill of old man with young girl.

Your much younger girl calls you " An OWG,  Old White Guy", "Grab a Grandpa", something wrong with her to is there, or is that scenario ok with you ?

Something not right in your head maybe ????

Edited by Broken Record
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What is the source of these stories? Do they come from one particular paper or agency. How do they get selected for an expat English language  forum?

Cherry picked for a Thai bashing frenzy, forums love these stories, almost as good as Traffic accident threads, click click.

Edited by Broken Record

2 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Cherry picked for a Thai bashing frenzy, forums love these stories, almost as good as Traffic accident threads, click click.

Such stories are low class rubbish with no redeeming features. Is it getting worse  recently? Who decides that we expats are semi illiterates addicted to sensationalism? They make the Daily Mail look academic and the Sun well written.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, Nkpjed said:

Thailand really needs to address the issue of the critical level of Immature Thai males having no grasp on reality.

this piece of sh$t needs to be executed

Thais need expert help from outside of Thailand. The USA is murder capital of the civilised world so perhaps American doctors and criminologists could advise Thai authorities how to prevent  such tragedies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Thais need expert help from outside of Thailand. The USA is murder capital of the civilised world so perhaps American doctors and criminologists could advise Thai authorities how to prevent  such tragedies.

This is not a thread about America.

8 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Maybe something wrong in how you see things, guy haves a much younger girl.. good. Guy with older wife bad.

Preferences between what people like vary nothing strange about it.

Some guys don't like their woman too young (unless its for sex only) as say 20-30 year age gap also means a lot of differences in how life is viewed and how you can both enjoy it.

Its just a matter of preference. I once dated a girl 22 years younger and it was just not good. Many guys might have liked it but i found the gap was too big. Sure she was cute and sexy, but we were totally different stages of life and did not have much in common. Again it all depends what you want out of a relation.

Not everyone thinks the same so to say that a guy with an older woman is crazy is stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, Nkpjed said:

Thailand really needs to address the issue of the critical level of Immature Thai males having no grasp on reality.

this piece of sh$t needs to be executed

I think this problem starts when the man is a little boy. The are treated here like a litlle prince and dont have to do anything. Responsibility is not something that they grow up with. That is something for the girls who still be seen as 2nd rank persons. Sad.

18 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

No, it's a thread about violent urban crime. I suggest  that criminologists from other countries that have expertise in this area might offer some insight into control and prevention  of such crime.

Why? You said yourself the problem is worse in America than here. So why would Thai’s listen to advice from outside? And besides, they could care less what other countries think. This is a thread about Thailand. If you want to talk about America post somewhere else.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:57 AM, robblok said:

I can't deny it happens more in Thailand but i read about just such an even yesterday in the Dutch newspaper. The guy did not accept the breakup and stabbed his forger GF to death in front of their daughter that called out daddy don't do it. Also in the west (or at least in my country) they often keep these things under wraps as they don't want others to do it. "family dramas they call it where the male kills the whole family and then himself or tries too). The guy in the newspaper jumped of a bridge trying to kill himself.

So it happens in the west, cant say anything if its more prevalent here but i do know that newspapers in Thailand love these kinds of things. I dont read much crime reports in newspapers in my country its a different style of reporting.

I agree with what you say,

However, I do believe that it's more prevalent here, I'm from the UK, it's not exactly a daily occurrence there, although here..................

• Like 1