DPM Wissanu advises Thai public to wait to plant marijuana

webfact

3 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Every Thai household in this part of the country already grows their own marijuana, including some police & local govt officials, so DPM Wissanu should just rubber stamp A Nut in's previous public comments and legalise it outright.

Dang.  The Mrs didn't get that memo.  We don't grow any although we do have a couple of kratom plants in pots, just no 'pot' in pots.

• Like 1

That's puzzling.

Obviously, not a joint venture between Khun Anutin and Khun Wissanu although they are actually supposed to coalize rather than collide.

Plant or not plant that is the question. A classical one.????

Edited by Richard Hall
  • Like 1

I like Purple Thai.  It's in Flo and also Purple Kush.

Of course, Golden Thai is great, too.  Nothing like Thai stick.

And don't forget about the Thai strain that smells like chewing gum.  That's in Juicy Fruit.

And I believe there's also Pineapple Thai.  Suspect it's in Pineapple Express.

Old School Sativa Thai strains are the best. ????

• Like 1

Here’s an idea- Scrap the PM’s theory that Thai will be the univeral language within (time’s up) and all Thai doctors, lawyers, politicians, must use English, government officials are banned from speaking Thai language and must use English to speak concisely. I can get in a taxi and tell the driver where I live and guide him if I need to. My Thai wife, on the other hand, has a completely confusing and useless conversation with the driver regarding where we live, almost always making us pay more money and time. Same as the Thai teachers in the staff room when I used to be a teacher. Constantly confused with any conversation. Kill the language. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ezzra said:

Oh how lovely now.. I can imagine every Thai house hold will start growing Hemp/Marijuana now.. That what Thailand need needs now stoned nation and a dealers of drugs.. Oh how lovely...

Drugs? Talking about weed here. No more of a drug than booze. 

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

Oh how lovely now.. I can imagine every Thai house hold will start growing Hemp/Marijuana now.. That what Thailand need needs now stoned nation and a dealers of drugs.. Oh how lovely...

Being stoned would give them much needed relief from their shower of S government.

Personally, if it ever happened (and full THC), although I’m not a smoker, I’d gladly kick back over a couple fat ones than soldier on with that pi$$ water they call beer. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. Instead of angry and violent locals on alcohol and meth, imagine calm and peaceful smokers driving carefully and not kicking people in the head. That would be lovely indeed.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, connda said:

I see the Reefer Madness crowd have exited their alcohol induced haze long enough to have a few harsh words about the dangers of whacky weed. 
My advice to their concerns?  Trust me:  Just toss back a few JWB & Sodas and everything will be just fine. 

Keep Calm and Have Another Drink!  ????

Well out.

'Keep Calm' being the key phrase, as that's very difficult for many folks who drink excessively.

For the wacky weed crowd the challenge is where to find munchies. A different game entirely.

I've never heard of two Stoners killing each other in an argument over a bag of potato chips. With Drinkers, well......... just read the daily news. .

Like so many things these days, you either get it or you don't.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, bangkokstick said:

Not having big ones enough to grow yourself ?!

On a double standard country where 1 set of laws for the local and another set for foreigners? 

Nah... I think the size that matters is the brain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, bangkokstick said:

Everybody everywhere around is growing cannabis already, nobody cares stupid laws and I see people smoking weed daily on the beach.

A beach is a particularly safe venue for burning and looting. The whole rape thing won't fly here though.

????

• Haha 1

Just now, connda said:

Mrs was watching the news as I walked through the kitchen.
"Gun-Cha coming soon," she says on my way through.

They big boys and Anutin must of had their meeting today.

There you have it. You now have no choice but to roll with the tide.

It was more a joint session than a meeting I'll wager.

• Haha 2