Controversial US YouTuber "My Mate Nate" announces tearful split with Thai wife

webfact

29 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

Not really..Have a look on the  Youtube Vlogs at the young American guy's that were born in China,they speak fluent Mandarin etc! Then look at the size of the population,they only need a fraction of that market place,and they get tens of millions of viewers!

You strengthened my point. Don't you realize that?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

sorry who is he?

A self-important nobody? Their voices, his droning and her highly whining manner grated on me in the first 15 seconds after which I switched off. Bored S***less!

First time I've been bored in 17 years!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

With that many subs  that boy is minted and won’t have any problem finding many further wives! But I do find him and the rest of today’s look at me taking a selfie whilst having a ???? very nauseating. But it’s the thing these days ….what do I know. 

Is that in between criticising and running down Thai's to the point a few years back there was a suggestion that he should be. 

Edited, noted that this was already covered but didn't waste my time it reading the full "news" so missed it, well certainly didn't miss much...... 

Edited by Artisi

36 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Is that in between criticising and running down Thai's to the point a few years back there was a suggestion that he should be shown the door. 

Edited, noted that this was already covered but didn't waste my time it reading the full "news" so missed it, well certainly didn't miss much...... 

2 hours ago, Bundooman said:

A self-important nobody? Their voices, his droning and her highly whining manner grated on me in the first 15 seconds after which I switched off. Bored S***less!

First time I've been bored in 17 years!

It's for younger Thais.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

More like he's doing something stupid that Thais like. 

I remember watching the clip where he bought 50 or maybe 100 old style alarm clocks and set them all to go off about the same time in the morning. He then quietly placed them all round his wifes bed where she was sleeping. It was quite amusing to watch her wake up and try to silence all the clocks. She was a bit peeved but looked cute with it. (I am not Thai)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, webfact said:

Utah born Nate and his wife, Look Mee Wannabe Mee, or Mee spoke in Thai with their fans after Mee said a few words in English.

The Utah Mormon missionary Thai language school must be world class - that guy Ajarn Adam was trained there too.

Btw, Is Look Mee Wannabe Mee (or Mee) any relation to Mee Mee Mee Sexy Mee (only Mee)? 

21 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

I remember watching the clip where he bought 50 or maybe 100 old style alarm clocks and set them all to go off about the same time in the morning. He then quietly placed them all round his wifes bed where she was sleeping. It was quite amusing to watch her wake up and try to silence all the clocks. She was a bit peeved but looked cute with it. (I am not Thai)

That is funny!