Is there something going on near Asoke-Sukhumvit area?? I think I'm hearing gun shots.

lolalol

Have heard and seen that so often across sukhumvit 11 on construction sites, may it be gas or real guns for sale and dealings going on. Not to mention drunk police loving to point guns at people and shoot in the air whilst drunk (happened to me once years ago). Why care anyway if you are not at the spot.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Mai pen rai

Just some dang tourists with covid trying to escape quarantine

Nothing to see here folks--theyre just tourists.....bang bang--pop!

In what fevered fantasy land does such a possibility exist. And who says 'dang'? Its  a made up Hollywood cowboy cuss word from the 50s.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Just some businessman firing his gun in the air.... its become the thing recently !!! :coffee1:

It's big in the ME and hot lead rain is a common  cause if death in countries like Saudi...even more so in west Pakistan where in Peshawar I never seen so many  armed civilians

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

In what fevered fantasy land does such a possibility exist. And who says 'dang'? Its  a made up Hollywood cowboy cuss word from the 50s.

cos if i used the word I was gonna use it would have gotten deleted--and it all exists in my world ????

• Confused 1