GF or Wife

habuspasha

On 3/29/2022 at 10:39 AM, Alotoftravel said:

Her income is based on farming and have no property to show for . She takes care of her father, and 10 years son. 

Not mentioned in OP but could be a positive factor - the issue is not being rich as much as it is that many Thai fail to return from such visits.  So the more that can be shown to support return the better.  If you are BF and have been working long term in Thailand and visit is to meet your family that might also help.  Perhaps if visit to US is not a viable option an easier alternative would be for family to visit Thailand.  

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 1:09 PM, Alotoftravel said:

Very sad to confirm my fears of not being able to bring my GF back to usa to show her my home and see my family . Just because she is not financially acceptable by usa immigration . Her income is based on farming and have no property to show for . She takes care of her father, and 10 years son. 

thanks for your reply 

Put some money in her bank acc and write a letter saying how you will be supporting her during her stay.

Also talk in your letter about how her sister or someone will temporarily care for her father and son whilst she is away, have her also write a similar letter.

This is what my then gf and I were advised to do when she came to Australia on holiday visa, the government want/need to be able to see that she will return to Thailand.

I would do as above and apply again.