Latest requirements for O-extension

This has probably been asked a thousand times before, but what are the latest updated requirements for extensions on an O marriage visa at Jom Tien IO, In the old Thai Visa forum Ubon Joe had a neat list of requirements fillable forms etc. which i can't find now, any help thankfully appreciated!

46 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

requirements for extensions on an O marriage visa at Jom Tien IO,

Which financial method are you using.

Money in bank or income. Indicate that and some posters that deal with Jomtien can give your info re the process at that office. 

6 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

In the bank method

Think the main thing you need to check is what's required at Jomtien for the money in bank proof.

There are some immigration offices that require "bank statements' and others that only require bank book, photocopies of pages along with bank letter..

Someone dealing with Jomtien can advise first hand experience. 

I recently did a visa extension based on marriage with Pattaya/Jomtien IO, @ubonjoe's checklist is correct, as for the photos they wanted me to have at least 4 photos, one picture per each full size A-4 paper,  write your & your wife's phone number on the TM 7, best to use blue ink when signing all your papers,  and lastly the IO lady seemed to nit pick, saying something to my wife about my 2 sets not being identically stacked.  

Attached is their checklist in Thai:

image0 (1).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Think the main thing you need to check is what's required at Jomtien for the money in bank proof.

There are some immigration offices that require "bank statements' and others that only require bank book, photocopies of pages along with bank letter..

Someone dealing with Jomtien can advise first hand experience. 

For Pattaya/Jomtien IO, I submitted 2 letters from my BKK bank (200b total), and while at the desk they wanted photocopies of my entire bank book.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, bbko said:

I recently did a visa extension based on marriage with Pattaya/Jomtien IO, @ubonjoe's checklist is correct, as for the photos they wanted me to have at least 4 photos, one picture per each full size A-4 paper,  write your & your wife's phone number on the TM 7, best to use blue ink when signing all your papers,  and lastly the IO lady seemed to nit pick, saying something to my wife about my 2 sets not being identically stacked.  

Attached is their checklist in Thai:

image0 (1).jpeg

Thank you that's exactly what i wanted, just got to find fillable TM7 form now, the forms i have used and printed before have probably been changed again!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

Thank you that's exactly what i wanted, just got to find fillable TM7 form now, the forms i have used and printed before have probably been changed again!

They have not been changed since 2017. You can find the forms in the pinned topic titled Immigration Templates.